Old November 2nd 05, 07:37 PM
Telamon

Default AIR Thiruvananthapuram

In article ,
(Mark Zenier) wrote:

In article , clifto
wrote:
Mark Zenier wrote:
If you did post, then somebody decided to cancel all the political
stuff.

There hasn't been as much political stuff as usual, but the traffic
has still been steady here.

It's possible that everybody decided not to post that one day, but
when traffic drops by a factor of three, I get suspicious. No
postings by David, SeeingEyeDog, MikeW(?) or a bunch of the other
occupants of my kill file. Not even Steve calling anybody a name.
But no evidence that somebody sicced a canclebot on them either.

Mark Zenier
Googleproofaddress(account:mzenier
provider:eskimo domain:com)

You might need to reset the news group in your news reader.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California