Old November 3rd 05, 02:11 AM
Dave Platt

Default Attn: Dave Platt AE6EO

In article ,
Dan Richardson wrote:

Dave,

I have been trying to reach you via email, but your ISP bounced my
message calling it spam (It didn't like my return address). Next I
tried using a different return address and while that message wasn't
bounced I received no reply. So wondering if you could contact me?

k6mheatarrldotnet

Hi, Dan! I did get your second message on Monday, and replied to
it... but a mailer problem on my system ate the outbound mail, alas.

The answer to your question is: yes, by all means go ahead and post
the link to my page about the Laport book. The only change I'd
suggest is purely editorial - there's an extra blank in the
"6-by-9- inch softcover" text which could be removed. Otherwise, it
looks just fine.

Thanks much for being willing to add the link to your antennas page!

--
Dave Platt AE6EO