Old November 3rd 05, 11:34 AM
K4YZ

Default Brain has Stevie paid up on the bet he made a few years ago

wrote:
On 2 Nov 2005 08:48:39 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Iitoi wrote:
K4YZ Wrote:

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for..........

Secondly, if Y O U ........

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" ...........

Did I call that one right, or what!!!!!!!!

Call what?

I'm supposed to drop a C-Note in the mail for a wager that was
never accepted or agreed upon...?!?!

it was accepted

No, it was not.

Silence is assent that is one the priciples of English Common Law

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA ! ! ! !

No, Markie, "silence" is NOT "assent" under ANY law in the United
States, English or otherwise!

A wager is a contract, and a contract requires both the advice and
CONSENT of BOTH parites to be binding...

Steve, K4YZ