Old November 3rd 05, 06:46 PM

Default Brain has Stevie paid up on the bet he made a few years ago

On 3 Nov 2005 03:34:51 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 2 Nov 2005 08:48:39 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Iitoi wrote:
K4YZ Wrote:

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for..........

Secondly, if Y O U ........

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" ...........

Did I call that one right, or what!!!!!!!!

Call what?

I'm supposed to drop a C-Note in the mail for a wager that was
never accepted or agreed upon...?!?!

it was accepted

No, it was not.

Silence is assent that is one the priciples of English Common Law

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA ! ! ! !

No, Markie, "silence" is NOT "assent" under ANY law in the United
States, English or otherwise!

bull****

you know very little about the law

makes it likely your assertion about felonies is about as acurate

A wager is a contract, and a contract requires both the advice and
CONSENT of BOTH parites to be binding...

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download