Old November 3rd 05, 06:48 PM

Default Brain and Markie Struggling Again......

On 3 Nov 2005 03:30:03 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 1 Nov 2005 07:58:19 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for a wager to
take place, once person has to make it then the other accept it. Had
Markie been honest (yeah...like THAT'S going to happen....) he'd have
gone on to point out that you never "accepted" the wager...

welching again

Nope. Not now, not "again".

yep you have welched on several

Secondly, if Y O U were honest (again, about as unlikely as my
Britney fantasies...) Y O U would have admitted that you never
"accepted the wager. You ignored it.

now you admit to adultry (in the christain not legal sense Stevie
being a married man

WHAT...?!?!

that is adultery according your christain faith

Sheesh! Talk about a stretch!

tlak to your minister or preast

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" it would be a felony for you
to receive the wager via an agent across state lines...Again, further
demonstration of your propensity to violate the law. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

you are the felon for solicting the bet accros State lines Stevie

"soliciting" "accross"

Nope. It's a misdemeanor at best, and since it was not accepted,
no wager existed, Markie...

then you were lying in saying it was felony I'll go back and look at
your post to see if your betting should incuded

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download