Old November 3rd 05, 03:54 PM
Ken Wilson

Default ILGRadio Database

You guys had better be careful with "bad mouthing" the pass word junk
for the ILGS database.

I had been happily downloading for a couple of years no problems. Last
year I think.....I had to get a new password????? OK I emailed for
one. Waited waited waited...no password after 6 weeks or so... I think
it was.

I then posted a negative remark about the situation here. With in a few
hours I received an email from the ILGS guy saying something like... I
was blacklisted from receiving the downloads.

He sure is slow to give a password but was very quick on a negative
comment.

I would also gladly pay a reasonable price for the database.

I just do not understand this guys thinking or lack there of.

73, Ken KG4BIG

James Douglas wrote:
cqdx wrote:
Does anyone have a recent ILG Radio Database file they could
share? The text version. It have not received any response from
them at their website for a password request...

http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio.htm

ilgatext.zip
or
ilgstext.txt
or
ilgsteng.txt

or, since they are free, can anyone share the password...

This is purely for personal use of course...
I'm just tired of waiting for them to respond...

Thanks

I have given up on the data. It took months to finally get a
login/password only to find out the next release required another
login/password.

As I have pointed out before I would pay for the data to get it on time
w/o all the drama involved in the passwords.