Old November 3rd 05, 09:47 PM
K4YZ

Default Brain and Markie Struggling Again......

wrote:
On 3 Nov 2005 03:05:20 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

First of all, YOU had made the wager across state lines. I did
the legal and honorable thing; I didn't accept it.

No...You ignored the possibility that I was right. You've made
several other wagering challenges yourself in the past, so feel free to
dismount the "high horse" any time you're ready.

nothing illegal or dishonorable in not accepting something

No, there's not anything 'illegal or dishonorable' in NOT accepting
something...As a matter of fact, sometimes it takes more courage to say
"no thanks" than it does to say "yes" or "OK".

Howvever, THAT having been said, it IS "dishonorable" to come
back AFTER THE FACT and allege that something was "welched upon" when
it wasn't accepted in the first place.

Had Brain said "You're on", I would have shipped him his money.
He didn't. Oh well.

Secondly, I did not accept the wager nor ask you to mail it to me. I
actually forbid you to mail anything to me.

Uh huh.

Lastly, what I did ask is that you donate your wager to the 10th
District QSL Buro since you have denigrated all 10th District amateurs
("ZEROES") and the corpse of W0EX in an effort to get a laugh.

I stand corrected on your "donation to the zero land" buro, however
your suggestion that I somehow defiled ANYone's corpse is assinine and
disgusting...

it is disgusting that the way you defile men in order to make your
sick points

No one was ever "defiled".

I pointed out that Dick Carrol's old callsign was coming available.
I also "wished him well" wherever he is...

Y'all did the rest.

Steve, K4YZ