Old November 3rd 05, 11:07 PM

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

From: Frank Gilliland on Thurs 3 Nov 2005 04:03

On 1 Nov 2005 13:31:43 -0800, wrote in

snip
........Dudly knows dink about electronics engineering.
Dudly "worked there" less than a half year according to
posts in here, either taking that job or quitting "due to
[emotional upset over] the death of his daughter."

We are all required to accept his claims as "true" since
the PCTAs all frown on challenging anything of anyone
criticizing someone suffering a personal loss. No one
else but Dudly can possibly have such traumatic episodes
in their life and thus nobody else deserves any slack.

Munchausen by proxy comes to mind.....

Heh heh heh heh.

Frank, this newsgroup is filled with those who have NO
idea of who or what the Baron is... :-)

However, I don't doubt that Dudly COULD be a genetic
descendent of ol' Munchie.