Old November 4th 05, 01:09 AM

Default Brain and Markie Struggling Again......

wrote:
On 3 Nov 2005 03:05:20 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
Steve Robeson K4YZ Jan 29 2003, 10:46 am show options

Now, Please provide the requested verifications of YOUR assertions
of lies
on my part.

We'll wait right here.

Steve, since I want no mail from you coming to my home address, you may
send the lost $100 wager to the TEN-Land QSL Buro. It is fitting that
you make the donation to the very people you denigrate and call
"ZEROES." Best of Luck. bb

Sorry, Brain...Several issues.

Predicted.

I see.

indeed it was predicted andyou followed along

He must follow the Robeson profile.

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for a wager to
take place, once person has to make it then the other accept it. Had
Markie been honest (yeah...like THAT'S going to happen....) he'd have
gone on to point out that you never "accepted" the wager...

Secondly, if Y O U were honest (again, about as unlikely as my
Britney fantasies...) Y O U would have admitted that you never
"accepted the wager. You ignored it.

Why do you always acuse people other than yourself of being dishonest,
jerk?

So far I've not seen otherwise.

then you agree it seem syou do accuse people of being dishoinest
everone but your self

Steve is pure. Everyone else is a liar.

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" it would be a felony for you
to receive the wager via an agent across state lines...Again, further
demonstration of your propensity to violate the law. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, Steve...Several issues.

First of all, YOU had made the wager across state lines. I did
the legal and honorable thing; I didn't accept it.

No...You ignored the possibility that I was right. You've made
several other wagering challenges yourself in the past, so feel free to
dismount the "high horse" any time you're ready.

nothing illegal or dishonorable in not accepting something

I almost always ignore the possibility that Steve is "right." I almost
always ignore the possiblitiy that Steve is telling a "truth." The
possiblitiies are so remote...

Secondly, I did not accept the wager nor ask you to mail it to me. I
actually forbid you to mail anything to me.

Uh huh.

That's right. Google provides.

Lastly, what I did ask is that you donate your wager to the 10th
District QSL Buro since you have denigrated all 10th District amateurs
("ZEROES") and the corpse of W0EX in an effort to get a laugh.

I stand corrected on your "donation to the zero land" buro,

Indeed you do.

however
your suggestion that I somehow defiled ANYone's corpse is assinine and
disgusting...

it is disgusting that the way you defile men in order to make your
sick points

Google has his exact post.

But then, considering the source.....

That is the least you can do for 10-Landers. Donations are allowed to cross
state lines, aren't they?

Yes, they are.

Again, further demonstration that you would not only wiggle your way
out as predicted, but you make accusations as you do do. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

So far the only accusation here is that I have "welched" on a bet,
an act that could not not have occured since the wager was never
accepted.

As for "wiggling out" of anything, I think you already set a
several-years-long track record of having no tolerance or use for
"rules" of any kind,

Obviously you lie.

and that would include "accepting" a publically
offered wager IN public...

I'll accept nothing from you short of an apology for your years of
badgering and lying.

Not trying to make an issue of it as somehow
not "kept" years after you diss'ed it.

Steve, K4YZ

You're the one making an issue of it in here, Tennessee Nurse Steven J
Robeson, LPN.

"Every obnoxious act is a cry for help." Zig Ziglar

Get help