Old November 3rd 05, 11:48 PM

Default "Local" Walk-in-Electronic-Stores ? ? ?

There used to be a Military Surplus store on Pearl Street in beautifull
down town Jackson many years ago.There is an Army Surplus store in
beautifull Pearl,Mississippi just across the Pearl River from
Jackson.The guy and his wife have a little poodle doggy that will bark
at you when you walk in the door.I once bought a pair of white Micky
Mouse boots (I still have those boots too) at that store.Those Army
boots are too heavy and clumsy to wear when I am driving my van or my
car,they get in the way of the pedals too much.
cuhulin