Old November 4th 05, 05:37 AM
Bob the Printer

Default Help Finding Radio Programming Software

"XeroVariX" wrote in message
oups.com...

Help Finding Radio Programming Software

Hello,

I'm currently looking for software used to program radios through a
computer... this software, I'm told is called MSV and is made by
General Electric...

Can anyone validate this and tell me where I can get it... or is there
a better alternative to it?

It would probably help your cause if you told us which radio you wanted to
program, as different scanners require different software (due to the
manufacturers using sometimes completely different protocols, etc, even
between different models).

Or isn't it a scanner that you want to program?

You must be much more specific in your request than 'help finding radio
programming software'..