Old November 4th 05, 05:42 PM
The Magnum

Default FAQ

wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 14:45:26 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

There are also some words which tend to have my children in fits of

laughter... like hospice.
If you don't see the joke, don't worry, it's all in the accent...

Hoss: Four legged animal seen running in the Grand National.

Regards,
Peter.

Whats a Hospice.....about a gallon and a half ;o)

sick ignorant SoB is what you are

a hospice is place that the terminaly ill to be made comfortable
before they die

And??? You want me to now cry or something?? now go get yourself a humour
transplant. It was an off the cuff jollity to which you take offence at for
some reason. Silly old fart...........