Old November 5th 05, 11:19 PM
K4YZ

Default an update on Markie

wrote:
well been digging the archives on Stevie
located some 105 posst of his misdeeds dumping a lot of the repitivie
stuff

some of the gems

Along with yours, Colonel, including your repetitive assertions on
the validity of deceit and lying...Considering the nature of your
"complaint", that ought to really open some eyes.

the false stament that abortion is a ilegal

Where ARE you getting this from?

setvie saying someone should take an med in his professional opinion

Please show where I prescribed one, Markie. Then you have a case.

stevie claiming people other than myself have aids

And we'll also show wher you ahve chosen your own "definitions"
for abbreviations and "words", Markie.

stevie claiming someone beside myself is gay

Stevie showing where those other people have provided proof they
are.

Stevie advocating suicide I am sure they love that one

I am sure they love the fact that it's legal in some places.

Stevie seems to think he will be able to defends his lies by claiming
I lied or Len and the tooth fary lied

Me showing where you HAVE lied, Colonel....

stevie LPN will be challenged based on Stevie's own words

Markie Colonel will be humiliated with his own.

indeed it is stevie that told it could be, a point tennessee seesm to
agree with

Tennessee does not "agree" with you, Makrie.

the form they want filled out arrvied yesterday I think i have combed
as much out of Google as I can stand

I am sure you ahve, Markie.

in short I don't think Stevie is fit to be nurse, will shall se what
tennessee think after i hack through all these post highlight the
relavant passages and forwrd them for tthier review

And we'll be sure to keep this post to show them your intent to
"hack through" them.

just a good citiizen should

What would you know about being a good citizen, Markie?

feel free to resume threatening me now stevie

No threats, Markie...Just a promise to fully deprive you of
any/all resources and assets the courts may allow for your culpable
actions.

BTW...Since this "action" is taking place in Tennessee, you are
going to have to travel to Tennessee. Do you intend to retain local
counsel? Or shall we just serve you personally and then have you held
IN Tennessee as a flight risk?

See ya!

Steve, K4YZ