Old November 5th 05, 10:24 PM

Default Problems with Degen 1103

- Have more or less the same take on Degen DE1105;
- a Nice, Nice radio, but some initial QC problems...
frustrating but work-aroundable..

their statement that " Outside Interference may cause the radio to not
operate properly "
- sounds like funky / Buggy control software..
they suggest that taking out the batteries out for 10 minutes..
- In other words, " Reboot The Radio"

- Sometimes turning it on / off or replacing the batteries does the
trick here..

did not trust the " rechargeables " 220 volt stuff,
one little glitch could fry the radio

Anyhoo.. really like the radio, feel I have gotten my $$$'s worth..
and would repurchase one / similar one from the same seller.

really,
where else can you get a shirt pocket sized radio - Degen DE1105 in
this case -

that will let you walk around in the early hours in Northeast U.S.A
Listening to radio Australia off the whip
??