Old November 6th 05, 02:40 AM
Woody

Default Relm Portable For Merlin PBX/KSU System

Relm RPV599A new: $309
Relm RPV599A used: $175 w/accys...
AT&T/Avaya Merlin 820D2 KSU w/ 19 phones and station attendant USED: $700
This ad.... priceless.

Not playing price police, just kinda stunned. If that works, I've got
MOTOROLA equipment for trade on the
same system.... or ANY system for that matter... throw my want ad on the
pile too.
rb

"Phantom" wrote in message
k.net...
Looking For Phones, Desk Stands, Wall Mounts, Accessories, KSU

Willing to travel up to 2hr from 08826

Won't go into NYC, but will meet just outside city on jersey side.

For a complete AT&T/Avaya Merlin 820D2 system with 20 phones 1 being a
Station Attendant phone and accessories in good condition. (don't need
wiring) Got cat5e coming out of my ears

i have a Relm RPV599A Plus VHF 99ch FPP 5 watt Portable with Program
Cable, Software, conditioning charger, Leather swivel Case, and origional
box and manual. 9/10 Condition

Thanks,
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis (Batman) (kc8gpd)

Ordained Minister / FCC Licensed Technician Class / Amateur Call kc8gpd /
Part 15 Broadcaster