Old November 6th 05, 08:51 AM

Default Stevie is losing it

On 5 Nov 2005 15:19:46 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
well been digging the archives on Stevie
located some 105 posst of his misdeeds dumping a lot of the repitivie
stuff

cut

feel free to resume threatening me now stevie

No threats, Markie...Just a promise to fully deprive you of
any/all resources and assets the courts may allow for your culpable
actions.

you can try but I am willing the take the "risk" after all tif the
Board is willing to uphold their own rules your words are all I need
to send them

and no way you are making a malice case out quoting you to the nursing
board

BTW...Since this "action" is taking place in Tennessee, you are
going to have to travel to Tennessee. Do you intend to retain local
counsel? Or shall we just serve you personally and then have you held
IN Tennessee as a flight risk?

re read the above

you are really losing it Stevie

a flight risk on a civil action ?

you are out of your mind

if by some strech of the imagine nation you are talking about a
criminal complaint then you over look extradiction and other legal
niceities

you are just plain stupid Stevie

See ya!

Steve, K4YZ