Old November 6th 05, 06:20 AM

Default KC8LDO is blameless - twisted and mopehole madder and madder

wrote in message
news
wrote:
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 06:15:12 GMT,
wrote:

172.174.47.36

lol....one of you threatens legal action and loss of my isp....the
other is desperate to come to my home and take digipics of me....
...all because I tell the truth - that Leland is innocent.

Only on rec.radio.cb!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry you are wrong about that

Someone should slap the snot out of you, sissy.

kb9qrz, allow me to introduce mopehole, he will assault any one at
the drop of a hat, LOL.

Not only are you an idiot that types like Captain Kirk talks, you are
dyslexic. Check the call.

Thanks....so its rqz and not -- qrz.....my...mistake -- but -- the fact -- remains
that...mopeholle is an anger junkie who -- has partnered with twisted
and -- ruined rec.radio.cb....OK scotty, beam....me...up!