Old November 6th 05, 05:37 PM
Spike

Default The FAQ - because no-one has an alternative one.

The Magnum wrote:

I wonder where the law stands as far as CB radio's go. Are CB's allowed to
be repaired by the average CB'er who has the knowledge or are they only
repairable by a qualified technician of some kind. I ask along the lines of
the UK but would find the answer for America just as interesting.

I can't answer your question, but perhaps this is one of those cases
where it is better not to ask, but to carry on as before. Having a
piece of gear repaired by a certified authority will probably cost
more than buying a new one....

from
Aero Spike