Old November 6th 05, 03:07 PM
m II

Default Problems with Degen 1103

SeeingEyeDog wrote:

I've said it hundreds of times - DON'T BUY CHINESE BRANDED ELECTRONICS! You
will do much more than save your cash - believe me.

The commies target industries to dominate. Try buying a light fixture
that ISN'T made in China. Cheap electronics? Same thing. Check out
magnets. I did a search for Super magnets (neodymium) the other day. It
seems China is the only one making them now. I couldn't find any other
source.

The availability of near slave labour, very low corporate taxation and
NO pollution laws, make China an attractive place for corporations to
fatten their bottom lines.

China is now the US's largest trading partner and produces something
close to thirty percent of all manufactured good in the world. They have
a massive space program and one of the world's largest armies.

Canada, in their wisdom, is sending them FOREIGN AID money. It appears
stupidity, incompetence and massive corruption are not limited to
Washington.

mike