Old November 6th 05, 09:07 PM
Dan Richardson

Default 135' flattop

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 15:43:14 -0500, "garigue"
wrote:

Hello all ....I have seen some where a list of what length of feedline to
avoid resonance wise....... Does anyone know the site ?? I will be
using 450 twin for the antenna .....never used open wire feed in my 40 years
in this endeavor. Thanks in advance ......

You need only the length of line necessary to make from you rig/tuner
to the antenna. The are some cases that the line length may result
difficulty matching. If so, just add a few feet. Don't worry about
resonance.

73,
Danny, K6MHE

email: k6mheatarrldotnet