Old November 6th 05, 10:33 PM
SWping

Default Repair for Kenwood R-2000...

I have a Kenwood R-2000 receiver that has developed tuning a problem.
When tuning slowly it often bounces back and forth between 2 adjacent
frequencies ( 14.295 and 14.290 for example ) and the only way I can
go past those frequencies it to tune quickly. Also it sometimes tunes
to higher frequencies even when I turn the knob CCW.

If I remove the power cord for a few minutes it tunes normally for
about 3-5 minutes but then starts doing the same thing again.

What I am looking for is someone to recommend a good service center
that I can contact about repairing this receiver. I have the original
owners manual and the service manual. I have had it a long time and
am fond of it.

Thanks