Old November 7th 05, 01:01 AM

Default (ot) France

whiny**** Lloyd Davies wrote:
On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 09:55:41 -0600, wrote:
I am not neocon trash.I am middle of the road conservative Independent.I
have long realized the so-called "republican" party is not really
Republican at all,especially bush (bush is really a liberal) and
cheney.There are some real Republicans whom are really highly ****ed
off! with bush and the bush administration.If y'all have ever noticed
before,I bash bush and cheney,I also bash them klintoons too.Join the
Constitution Party.
www.chuckbaldwinlive.com
cuhulin

I am liberal jewish trash myself and proud of it. When Clinton sold
pardons, took the whitehouse furniture and had his law license revoked
it was a special time for America. But I became disillusioned when I
found out about that hefty girl. Clinton could have had any shemale
he wanted but instead he showed no taste and picked an ordinary fat
girl to not have sex with.

Lardass http://www.houseofnames.com already has confirmed you are
Jewish.

You should move to France, Lardass, the way you **** and **** yourself
on a daily basis, you'd fit right in with the rest of the unwashed
French people.

Here's photographic proof Davies can't control his bowels:
http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...sedhimself.jpg
http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/