Old November 7th 05, 12:56 AM
m II

Default France.....and radios

wrote:

I am an American and y'all Canadians can't do anything compared to what
I know how to do.I can send Canada into a frenzy if I want to.

Infecting the Canadian dog population with your virulent sexually
transmitted diseases would certainly do it, you pervert. When did your
little viral guests mutate to the canine form of Syphilis?

Remember that little untreated sore you got after you raped that
Vietnamese girl? It's not only rotted your brain to the point of
imbecility, but has now also started contaminating our four footed friends.

Get help, you cross dressing deviate dog molester.

mike