Old November 7th 05, 05:22 AM

Default an update on stevie

On 6 Nov 2005 21:21:30 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

You have no reason to say that Todd's dad has AIDS

even if I am lying in every post I make you have no reason to say
todd's father has AIDS

my father doesn't have AIDS nor am I gay, This is getting to the point
where I'm going to talk to a lawyer about filing suit for slander.

I Know Been there Todd the problem is Stevie has been skirting along
the edges

to sue and win you will show that you are bing damged in monitary
terms

If I thought it could be done Id have done long ago

and even if you get the judegment collecting is rough

Todd N9OGL

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download