Old November 7th 05, 06:18 AM
Ranting

Default Problems with Degen 1103

"rav" wrote in message

: They nicked you for taking off the stickers on the front of the radio?
: I never would have thought of that. Pretty low if you ask me.

Actually, the stickers were not removed, it was just ONE sticker that
was a *little* curled. If I knew Liypn would've been so anal about that,
I would have easily used some glue to straighten it out. Again, I don't
have faith or trust in people like him. I am glad at least that your
experiences have been different than mine. Never again will I buy
another China product unless it comes with an extended warranty, even if
I have to pay a bit more. Like someone said, a cheap man always pays
more in the end.