Old November 7th 05, 07:05 AM
rav

Default Problems with Degen 1103

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 06:18:39 GMT, "Ranting" wrote:

"rav" wrote in message
.. .

: They nicked you for taking off the stickers on the front of the radio?
: I never would have thought of that. Pretty low if you ask me.

Actually, the stickers were not removed, it was just ONE sticker that
was a *little* curled. If I knew Liypn would've been so anal about that,
I would have easily used some glue to straighten it out. Again, I don't
have faith or trust in people like him. I am glad at least that your
experiences have been different than mine. Never again will I buy
another China product unless it comes with an extended warranty, even if
I have to pay a bit more. Like someone said, a cheap man always pays
more in the end.

*Rolling eyes and shaking head*

They more than likely just chucked the defective unit anyway.

Unfortunately "made in China" is the norm BECAUSE most folks want the
cheapest product that they can find.

It is true.....you get what you pay for.....most of the time anyway.