Old November 7th 05, 12:12 PM
Bill

Default MFJ-269 Antenna/SWR/RF Analyzer

Interesting....if there is something better out there what is it?......been
using a 259 since "98" and its done the job for me from beams-wires...co-ax
measurement....ans the latest, balancing out the 1/4 wave stubs on a Hygain
HighTower, as I added 17 meters to the array!!
"John Ferrell" wrote in message
I am considering ordering the MFJ-269 HF/VHF/UHF Antenna/SWR/RF
Analyzer.

It sounds like a Swiss Army knife device and I should be able to send
a lot of old equipment to Ebay. Does anyone have any comments to make
on it? Good or bad?

I have read the review in May 2005 QST and the manual available at
their website.

John Ferrell, W8CCW