Old November 7th 05, 01:46 PM
John, N9JG

Default MFJ-269 Antenna/SWR/RF Analyzer

The Palstar ZM30 Digital Antenna Z Bridge - VFO is also an excellent
unit.
http://www.palstar.com/zm30.php
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/4782

John, N9JG

"Bill" wrote in message
Interesting....if there is something better out there what is
it?......been using a 259 since "98" and its done the job for me
from beams-wires...co-ax measurement....ans the latest, balancing
out the 1/4 wave stubs on a Hygain HighTower, as I added 17 meters
to the array!!
"John Ferrell" wrote in message
I am considering ordering the MFJ-269 HF/VHF/UHF Antenna/SWR/RF
Analyzer.

It sounds like a Swiss Army knife device and I should be able to
send
a lot of old equipment to Ebay. Does anyone have any comments to
make
on it? Good or bad?

I have read the review in May 2005 QST and the manual available at
their website.

John Ferrell, W8CCW