Old November 7th 05, 02:21 PM
John Ferrell

Default MFJ-269 Antenna/SWR/RF Analyzer

After reading the remarks here and researching the past posts to the
newsgroup on the MFJ-269 I feel I have been missing out on a lot. The
best overall description I have found anywhere (including the MFJ web
site) is in the current ad in QST.

I ordered it Saturday morning and am eagerly awaiting its arrival.

John Ferrell, W8CCW

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 07:12:20 -0500, "Bill" wrote:

Interesting....if there is something better out there what is it?......been
using a 259 since "98" and its done the job for me from beams-wires...co-ax
measurement....ans the latest, balancing out the 1/4 wave stubs on a Hygain
HighTower, as I added 17 meters to the array!!