Old November 7th 05, 07:27 PM
an_old_friend

Default 05-235 - Any new procode test arguments?

Bill Sohl wrote:
Forget all the "my survey of comments analysis"
is more accurate than yours... Consider the following
question/challenge:

In all of the procode test arguments and comments has
even one NEW reason to retain code testiing been
offered?

I Havenot seen one But then I make no claim to have read em all (my
tolerance for crap ran out too fast)

Forget even if such an argument is valid or
compelling in any way...I'm looking for any argument
not previously raised and dismissed by or in past
FCC commentary (NPRMs, R&Os, etc.)

Indeed if there was one I suspect it would delay the R&O no matter how
of the wall it was

My short answer (and I'll be the first to say I
haven't read all comments) is that there are no
new arguments raised... because if there had been
we'd have seen it or them by now.

BTW I assmue NCI filed coments

Did Carl File under is call (looking for a keyword that will not make
me sort through too much else)

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK