Old November 7th 05, 08:38 PM
David

Default "Sonora" Model RCU-208 6-Tube AM Radio with a near mint Walnut ...

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:35:29 -0600, wrote:

I don't know how to work on radios.I am good at fixin mechanical things
though.
cuhulin

Electrons flow from - to +.

A capacitor stores charge in an electrostatic field between 2 plates
separated by a dielectric. A capacitor passes AC but blocks DC. An
inductor stores charge in a magnetic field. An inductor passes DC but
blocks AC.

A diode passes DC in one direction only (cathode to anode).

Resonance is when the capacitive reactance and the inductive reactance
are equal.

**** flows downhill.