Old November 7th 05, 10:04 PM
Ken Taylor

Default Xact Communication Visor Satellite Radio Receiver AXTR3CK?

wrote in message
ups.com...
the question was or is-wood the music types-review posts in various sat
radio groups-respond to a question with a simple but obscure answer
what dc is available to an auto sat receiver system?
i assume and do not know of an industry standard.
also posted in sci.electronic. equipment

I'll assume English isn't your first language as your sentences don't always
make sense, but I'll try to answer your original questions:

What is the necessary power supply for this unit?

What does the manual say? If you can't post a link, can you type out the
page with the spec's?

Is the power requirement met by a standard ac inverter at 300ma or 600 ma?

See above.

Or is the power requirement proprietary?

What do you mean by that? It's for an auto situation so it'll be 13.8VDC at
some current rating which we'll know when you post the page.

does wal carry the inverter and is that a reliable combination?

They're bound to have a suitable plug-pack. It'll be as reliable as WalMart
stuff is.

what's the story on the 21' ant.? is this a 21' typo?

Probably, but can you post the page?

or is the satellite in the wrong orbit?

I can guarantee that it isn't, nor would that affect antenna size in a
meaningful way.

i asked in other forums without reply.

Because there's too little information. Give us something to work with and
we can help.

Cheers.

Ken