Old November 8th 05, 04:39 AM

Default 135' flattop

I copied this out of the MFJ-269 antenna analyzer manual:
"Resonance at the feedpoint only repeats when a mismatched feedline is

Unless I missed it, thta quote from the MFJ manual didn't actually say
"The subject is a single-frequency (or even single-band) antenna". For
a multi-frequency/band antenna, isn't ANY feedline ALWAYS going to be
mis-matched on at least SOME of those frequencies/bands?
--
--Myron A. Calhoun.
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge