Old November 8th 05, 07:30 AM
K4YZ

Default Mark Morgan Acknowledges That He Has "No Factual Evidence"

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut

That's nice.

no it isn't nice

it is abusive

That's nice.

more lies is it Dave or Stevie posting

Was that a sentence?

I think Brian has a perpetual chip on his shoulder but I
don't think he need medication. I think you're a different story. If
you aren't on medication, you should be. If you are, you're taking too
much.

proving that you don't know what you are talking about but then we all
kew that

"knew".

No, "we" didn't.

However Dave's hit it on the head.

cut
That's going to make it a little hard for you to contact my board and to
try to cause me to lose my job, isn't it?

which is why I look into others ways of dealing with you

I want to wish you the best of luck. If you've decided to continue
fouling the newsgroup, you'll likely have to deal with me. Get used to it.

Stevie and you and some of the annymouses are the ones fouling the
newsgruop with thier ####

"anonymouses" "newsgroup"

In the strictest sense, YOU are an "anonymouse", Markie, since you
refuse to sign your posts...Some of us just happened to know who you
were from your fractured English, poor comprehension, and inadequate
grammatical application.

Stevie has a license it can be revoked according the BoN for "lying in
medcial matters"

I'm betting that all anyone on that board will have to see is a few of
your past posts and that stuff will be out the window. You have issues,
some of which are in plain view.

My issues will tell them that Stevie has the right to say Todd's afther
has AIDS?

bull####

And we'll just slip YOUR post in there about "definitions",
Markie.

you don't have such license so different standards apply (for that
matter different stanrds apply to me too becuase of that)

Unlike you, Mark, there's nothing in my past which is likely to come
back to bite me. You have documented issues.

I have nothing to come back and bite me. nothing at all.

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

you folks have dug and dug

you have found what?

That I am bisexual? agreed

That you are a deviant.

that I am kinky? agreed

That you are a liar.

That I will lie to protect my safety? agreed

That you lie to protect your stories and attempt to facilitate
your rants.

Stevie Does it seems plain by his constans threat of elony charges and
civil action and talk of comitment even he knows he has trouble at some
level

More random words (and I am liberal with the adjective "words")
desperately in search of order and meaning, Markie.

Try again.

In addition you have written to the State of Michigan siging the letter
Dave Heil LPN...

That is absolutely false, Colonel.

sorry you are right that was my mistake I meant to type you have not
done so

mea culpa

You're culpable on more levels than you will admit, Markie.

...where accoridng to Stveie he has written that state of
Michigan signing it Steve Robeson LPN (or what ever he in fact signed)

So, you don't know that he wrote and don't know what he signed or don't
know if he phone. Yep, quite a situation you've got going.

I know he claimed he wrote. I know someone wrote and that someone
signed his name as LPN to the letter, becuase of the states shield laws
that is all I can be told. I make the reasonable inference that Stevie
wrote the letter.

You're making it up as you go, Markie.

and the BoN rep agreed that was the reasonable inference when I called
to make my intial contact

The Board cannot censure on an "inference", Markie...Only
documented or properly attested to witnessed complaints of misconduct.

You can wench and whine about what I have to say in this forum all
you want, but none of it manifests a violation of the BoN's rules and
regulations...

But you go right on ahead thinking otherwise if it makes you feel
good.........

Since you and He are claiming he can't parctice medicine or nursing
over the USENET he must have made a false report to the State of
Michigan,

Whoa! Hang on! Back up! Please show me where I'm made any such claim,
Colonel Morgan. You and your supporter have stated that Steve was
presribing medicine. I stated that he was not.

in the stuff als I cliped away scroll up in google
I never claimed he was precirbing I claimed he parcticing medicine

"In" "clipped" "prescribing" "practicing"

And I'll be danged if I know what "als" was supposed to be.

split hair all you like

There was no "hair" to split, Markie.

...which is cause to have his license revoked or for him to
suffer some kind of censure, according to state of TN BoN website

Go for it, Colonel. You have a number of issues which might lessen your
credibility.

they might but not likely if I tell em about em up front

Oh be my guest! Because I certainly am going to! Along with about
2 reams of paper documenting your wilfull deceit and lying, Markie.

you seem to forget the care used by Phil(e) Kane I believe his name is
in his posts being that he is an attonrney

Are you trying to get Phil's license yanked?

nope nor making any allusion to such

I was pointing out the Licensed folks like Phil and Stevie have to be
more carefull than the rest of us

I am.

And so far you haven't got a leg to stand on.

Why not go after me for
practicing medicine without a license?

if you kgo ahaed and make about 8000 post like Stevie I'll look into it

Sure you will, Mark. Go blow hot air toward someone likely to be impressed.

firsdt make about 800 more post then we will see

"First"

What's with you and this "8000" number thing?

if that is your desire you had better begin typing

I'll type or not type as I choose, not as directed by you. You have no
leverage whatever on me.

i do if you want me to take a certain action

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geeze, Markie!

Before long, you'll have the whole dang world in court!

but if you want to be reported for practicing medicine without a
license you need to start some serious typing

I am sure that was MEANT to mean something, but....WHAT...?!?!

I still maintain, by the way,
that I've made a correct diagnosis.

but real doctors know you are wrong

There is no factual evidence to support your claim.

none presented for your either

AND HERE WE HAVE IT!

Markie acknowledging that he has NO FACTUAL EVIDENCE!

YOu continue to foul this newsgroup with your paranoid and juvenile posts.

you foul it with your bigoted lying postings

Ah yes...Use those "pressure point" words, Markie...! "He's a
bigot! He's a bigot!"

Stir that sympathy pot as fast and as furiously as you can!

Steve, K4YZ