Old November 8th 05, 09:03 AM
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

raped_an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
cut
in the stuff als I cliped away scroll up in google
I never claimed he was precirbing I claimed he parcticing medicine

split hair all you like

Brian made the statement and you commented on it.

Brian Burke:

"But here you are clearly prescribing a medication by name to a person
by name, and following it up with the statement that it's your
professional opinion. When you step outside your medical authority and
prescribe medication to someone that you've never met or examined, you
jump up and down and scream and cry that you aren't making a medical
diagnosis."

You didn't correct Brian and tell him that Steve did not prescribe
medicine, did you?

no I did not

nor do I feel there is anything to correct

so why should try

But that's NOT what you said in OTHER posts, Markie!

I never said I felt there was anything to corect in any other post
Stevie

"correct"

But that's not what you suggested in the previous post.

I sated that I never used accused him of presribing, I happen to think
a more proper choice is to say that he acted unethicalin medial matter
which as happens is the words of the regs that Govern Stevie's LPN
status

"stated" "prescribing" "unethically"

Good luck, Colonel!

There's not a single word in anything I've said that violates
either the Nurse Practice Act OR the Medical Practice Act of the
State of Tennessee...or any OTHER state, for THAT matter!

it does violate the regs posted for LPN by the BoN of TN

Nope.

Keep dreaming, Markie.

How does your imprecision with words become my splitting of hairs?

no imprecision with word occoured therefore of course that is not what
became your spliting of hairs

Yes, a very OBVIOUS "imprecision" occured!

where?

that I choose not to dispute that others may form different opinion
than mine?

No, from your imprecison with the written word.

As for what may be a "different opinion" or what is just jibberish,
who's to tell?

...which is cause to have his license revoked or for him to
suffer some kind of censure, according to state of TN BoN website

Go for it, Colonel. You have a number of issues which might lessen your
credibility.

they might but not likely if I tell em about em up front

They might not?

indeed they might not

Do you really believe that?

yes

Then you're even more confused than you first appeared to be....

prehaps

"perhaps"

No "prehaps" to it...You're confused.

obviously I don't think so but you may be right

There's no "may be" to it.

Your past fabrications
regarding your military service and lies on numerous other topics,

what lies on other topics?

my lies conering my rank I can easily explain, and were obviously legal
enough that dispite the fact Stevie claims to have reported the matter
to the DoD no action was taken

Lying about being a Field Grade commissioned officer is NOT legal
under ANY circumstances, save perhaps for obvious theatrical
performances.

as was the case those years ago

as I said it was clearly legal enough since the DoD did nothing in
response to your complaints

That the DoD has better things to do than intervene in a USENET
exchange is one thing.

People "break laws" every day without being cited or prosecuted
for them...But that does NOT legitimize their infractions.

Your further compounding of your lie about that with your lie
about "The FBI told me it was legal" makes the whole thing even more
laughable as you re-tell it!

no charges have been filed aginst me despite your reporting me to DoD

Read above.

by 7 yars of silence from the DoD I can legaly assume the assent of the
DoD and the FBI to that

No, you cannot "legaly assume" anything of the sort.

yes I can since they can no longer file charges, and never choose to
file them espite your infroming them

"chose" "despite" "informing"

That they dismiss you as the nutcase you are does not lefitimize
breaking the law. It just means you're probably THAT insignificant...

I reported myself to the FBI all those years ago

And they ALSO get people "confessing" to be JFK's assassin, to
have been abducted by aliens and hundreds of other crank and obviously
mentally inadequate states of mind ever year.

so?

So it puts you into that pile.

No doubt you made the list.

That you would "call and confess" only made you look more idiotic!

but it legaly would start the clock on the staute of limitations

"legally" "statute"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iight.

Thanks!

for what?

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I guess your ignorance really DOES know no bounds!

your
ideas on sexual fun--you don't think those might lessen your credibility?

the State of TN requires that I not recieve any discrimination based on
my sexuality so yes I expect that Tennesse to obey its own rules

Hot flash, Hot Rod...No prosecutable act of discrimination has
occured.

agreed nor do I expect one to occour therefore I expect the State of TN
to ignore my sexuality as I said to Dave

So now we have TWO statements in ONE 12 hour period wherein you
acknowledge that no censurable act has occured.

Thanks. I'll file this one too.

if the State treats me with less credibility becuase of My sexuality
then a violation would occour but I don't expect that to happen

We can wrap you in Saran Wrap, hide every religious icon, tatoo or
other mark or symbol you may wear or bear, and it won't make a
difference.

You've already admitted on occassions too numerous to catalog that
you lie, do so liberally, and consider it to be a "right" and a morally
just act.

That's all I need, Markie.

You've not been "denied" a seconds worth of "free speech" here, nor
have you been denied the vote, kept from health care (indeed I think
you are more in need than most) nor have you been impeded from one
inch's worth of unfettered travel or free movement.

never claimed any such thing

Sure you have!

Good luck proving "discrimination".

why I wasn't planing on trying to prove discrimnation (by the State of
TN) nor claiming any had occoured or was likely to occour

Three admissions of no violations or censurable acts.

you seem to forget the care used by Phil(e) Kane I believe his name is
in his posts being that he is an attonrney

Are you trying to get Phil's license yanked?

nope nor making any allusion to such

I was pointing out the Licensed folks like Phil and Stevie have to be
more carefull than the rest of us

I have a friend who is a licensed plumber. I'll be sure to tell him to
watch his P's and Q's when posting here, lest you attempt to have his
license revoked.

if he lies about pumbing you can be sure I will

It get's deeper and deeper.

The liar threatening action against others for "lying":....

why not? you do

Nope.

You don't get it, Colonel: Take any action your little perverted heart
desires. Write my mommy.

you momy is alive what is her address I'll be only to happy to tell her
what a hate filled bigot her son has turned into

"Mommy"

The "hate filled bigot" is in Michigan...Not West Virginia.

I am sure there are hate igots in Michigan and WV and TN

What's an "igot"...?!?!

I know dave is one of them from his words as are you

No, we're not.

cut

but real doctors know you are wrong

There is no factual evidence to support your claim.

none presented for your either

You're the one spouting what real doctors would say. None have popped
up here to challenge my diagnosis, Colonel.

becuase you can't make one

But you claim I have, Markie!

yes I do

but I was addresing Dave

Dave can't make one

He sure did!

get your attributions correct

I did. YOU are confused again.

BTW why don't you stop your lying about addresing a Colonel Dave

But YOU have refered to YOURSELF as a Colonel, Colonel.

you lying about that to?

Nope.

You HAVE refered to yourself as a "Colonel" As you and Brain
say..."Google provides"...

YOu continue to foul this newsgroup with your paranoid and juvenile posts.

you foul it with your bigoted lying postings

If you'll look to some of the material which appears above, you'll find
at least two lies spouted by you.

not a one Dave

Yes...Several.

nope

S E V E R A L........................

As to the accusations of bigotry on
my part, deal with it.

I will of course

THAT would be a first.

nope I deal with it all the time

Obvioulsy not.

I view your sexual perversity as being immoral.

what sexual perverity?

Geeze, Markie! You can't even quote a word in the very next
sentence!

but you evade the question while claerly understanding it

Markie, there was no QUESTION posed there!

A "question" is an interrogative, grammatically stated with the use
of a question mark at the end of it.

"Were you born a blithering idiot, or did you practice to get that
way?"

That is a question.

"Mark Morgan is a blithering idiot and practices it daily"

That is a statement.

I've seen evidence of your frequent lying.

really you see thing that don't exist then wow prehaps help is out
there for you if you seek it

not sure if you need an Optical felow or MD or an MSSW

He needs none of the above.

I think he does

Based upon what professional credential of your own?

I think you need much the same help too

Same question.

You've shrouded yourself
in victimhood and you want a free ride in life.

another lie on your part

Nope....Tons of posts attesting to same under any one of dozen or
more screen names you've used in the last eight years.

nope more Stevie lies

Nope.

You're only deluding yourself if you think so.

As you and Brain say, "Google provides".

You blame all of your
numerous problems on others.

another lie Dave

Nope.

yep

Nope.

Fact.

As you and Brain like to say..."Google provides".

no

Yes.

Now, see if you can have me fired.

where do you work?

if it is your wosh that I try and get you fired, I am willing to help
you out, but you need to provide the name of your boss a means of
contacting him and I promise to look into it

A "promise" from you is like using a roll of toilet paper to dry up
Lake Erie.

not at all

Absolutely "at all".

if Dave wishes me to get him fired all he needs to do is amke it clear
that is what he wants give the means to contact his boss and I will get
to work on it

More empty threats.

never promised to suceed but I will my attention

What?

More random words in search of order, Markie.

the same offer extend to you, if you WANT me to get you fired tell me
where you work the name of chian of supervisours and I will get to work
on it

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

I can be quite generous with such things when i please

The only thing you are "generous" with, Markie, is deceit and
self-humiliation.

Steve, K4YZ