Old November 8th 05, 03:49 AM
an_old_friend

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

From:
on Fri 4 Nov 2005 17:16
wrote:
From:
on Thurs 3 Nov 2005 15:57

cut
In a way, I'm glad Jimmie isn't involved in Seti. If an ET
was ever found, Jimmie would try to argue his case for
morse code with them, **** off ET, and Earth would likely face
Annihilation! :-)

Jim would send and send and send. Never understanding that Morse Code
is NOT a universal language.

nah you are both wrong the Aliens would never notice a signal was being
sent esp by those old timers sending badly sent morse code ust to trip
a code reader unit

after in Indenpendance Day they managed to send the CW under the aliens
noses, that movie is still the best and most likely case I have yet
seen for Morse Code saving the world