Old November 8th 05, 08:11 AM
Spike

Default The FAQ - because no-one has an alternative one.

Ralph Mowery wrote:

Also it
should be required to have a ARRL handbook or equivilent in the shack.
Would not even have to be a new one, but one 10 years old would be ok. Not
that many would really read it but it could answer some simple questions.

My Handbook (not ARRL) is much older, but I wasn't aware of any change
in the physics in the interim. Why choose ten years? The Admiralty
handbook is still relevant - and can answer questions - even if the
units have changed. You appear to be a newcomer.

from
Aero Spike