Old November 8th 05, 09:06 AM
K4YZ

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

cut
Jim would send and send and send. Never understanding that Morse Code
is NOT a universal language.

nah you are both wrong the Aliens would never notice a signal was being
sent esp by those old timers sending badly sent morse code ust to trip
a code reader unit

after in Indenpendance Day they managed to send the CW under the aliens
noses, that movie is still the best and most likely case I have yet
seen for Morse Code saving the world

That and the movie "The Poseidon Adventure". They tapped out code on the
belly of an inverted ocean liner to people on the outside. Pure folly.

Mr Riddle your have that wrong I know the movie well (unless you are
refering to something out a new movie I saw an ad for) no morse code
usd in the shaft alley just banging away till they were ehard by the
rescurers on the hull

far fecthed though i agree

Why?

Countless reports from Pearl Harbor stated that such bangings were
heard from the hulls of various ships for days after the attacks. Some
resulted in rescues...All too many just faded away.

ho many of them used morse signal that was the claim tapping out morse
never saw such a report if you want to show me a claim from the day
that morse coded tapping was used form decent source I'll admit the
calim but mere claims of tapping say nothing about morse code use in
that atpping

You need a nap, Markie. The typos are getting worse.

I didn't say it was "Morse Code", Markie. I said they were
"bangings".

You quoted my exact words then try to say something quite
different in the response.

Steve, K4YZ