Old November 8th 05, 05:15 AM

Default BBC World Service Frequencies

Well,I am still trying to figure it out.The 37 year old single blonde
Bell South woman next door was in her camper (1992 Dodge van with a
factory made camper body made onto it) with her cigarette
lighter,looking for something (seemed like she was in a hurry) and I
asked her what is Vanessa's last name. (Vanessa,the sexy looking 30 year
old brunette woman,she likes to wear a plain old tan colored baseball
cap on her head most of the time) She said Fertheimer or Fherthimer (or
something like that) and then she went back into her house.I started
walking back to my house and I am pretty sure I saw Vanessa head for
that side door of their house and I am pretty sure I heard Vanessa say
something like,I don't see him.
Oh well,,,,,, whatever.
cuhulin