Old November 8th 05, 07:02 PM
Scott in Baltimore

Default Why illegal CB'ers harass KC8LDO in ng's

Scott, you need to upgrade from no code.

You need to learn to shoe a horse before you can drive a car!

Same difference. The NPRM is in the works. I'm already signed
up for the first test session after code goes away. I passed
element 2 and 3 with no studying, and missed 4 by two questions.
I've since borrowed the extra book from the library and read it.

I have no problem with anyone who likes code. I even believe
there should be space for nothing but code, not mixed with
other weak signal modes. I just don't want it forced down
my throat. I might finish learning it if I don't have to.