Old November 8th 05, 11:56 PM
dxAce

Default ( ot) Rioting in France Spreads to 300 Towns

-=jd=- wrote:

On Mon 07 Nov 2005 05:11:22p, dxAce wrote in message
:

wrote:

- anyone picking any of this up on SWR ??

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...398694,00.html

Yes... you must not listen to the news.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I heard them quoting a "rioter" as saying something along the lines of "every night we
make this Baghdad" and "this is our jihad". Then the reporter *immediately* quoted a
govt official as saying the rioting was not about Islam.

I was hoping the reporter would have the common-sense to exclaim, "Liar, Liar, France
On Fire!", but I was denied that simple satisfaction...

It's that darn PC crap.

dxAce
Michigan
USA