Old November 9th 05, 02:46 PM

Default Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 05:17:15 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut
in the stuff als I cliped away scroll up in google
I never claimed he was precirbing I claimed he parcticing medicine
split hair all you like
Brian made the statement and you commented on it.

Brian Burke:

"But here you are clearly prescribing a medication by name to a person
by name, and following it up with the statement that it's your
professional opinion. When you step outside your medical authority and
prescribe medication to someone that you've never met or examined, you
jump up and down and scream and cry that you aren't making a medical
diagnosis."

You didn't correct Brian and tell him that Steve did not prescribe
medicine, did you?

no I did not

nor do I feel there is anything to correct

There was, but you didn't notice.

nothing to correct it was and remains a fact that Stevie appreas to be
abusing the preveldges of his LPN license, that exact dtails are
unimportant HERE

so why should try

...in the interest of accuracy.

it is more acccurate than Stevie own post was, more accurate than most
of yours

I sated that I never used accused him of presribing, I happen to think
a more proper choice is to say that he acted unethicalin medial matter
which as happens is the words of the regs that Govern Stevie's LPN
status

That's nice.

How does your imprecision with words become my splitting of hairs?

no imprecision with word occoured therefore of course that is not what
became your spliting of hairs

Based upon your two lines above, I rest my case.

what case?

...which is cause to have his license revoked or for him to
suffer some kind of censure, according to state of TN BoN website
Go for it, Colonel. You have a number of issues which might lessen your
credibility.

they might but not likely if I tell em about em up front
They might not?

indeed they might not

Do you really believe that?

yes

I think you may be in for an awfully big surprise.

you think that would be newsflash right

Dave heil can think stop the presses

the LAW say the issues you claim are not important

I expect TN to obey its own laws

in the USA today that may be a bit foolish but i will take the chance

Your past fabrications
regarding your military service and lies on numerous other topics,

what lies on other topics?

C'mon, Mark! You've lied about any number of things here. You've lied
about your military service and I don't mean just a single lie. You've
lied to cover lies. It isn't like the stuff isn't archived. There are
records of your lies and records of your lies uncovered.

wrong Dave like Stevie you think disagreeing with you is lying

I have lied about my rank and that is all I have told some lies that
have lead Stevie off on wild goose chases about my identity that is it

andI have have said in the mix something these post is a lie as I was
making em, nor was under oath

how do these facts allow Stevie to claim someone has AIDS isn't lie
about medical matters?

how does that allow Stevie to LIE about the procedure of BoN so he can
try to frighten someon into not reporting him?

deal with reality Dave if you can

my lies conering my rank I can easily explain, and were obviously legal
enough that dispite the fact Stevie claims to have reported the matter
to the DoD no action was taken

You've lied about rank.

yes

You've lied about circumstances regarding your
release.

some
You've lied about your work.

no I haven't have never said anything detailed enough to lie about
You've lied about your IQ.

wrong again

You've lied about your income.

no i have not

I have never stated my income you dolt

therefore having never made such a statement I have never lie within
such a statement

You've lied about your trained pool of
typists.

nope
You're a fabricator.

when it serves to make me safer yes long ago admited

by 7 yars of silence from the DoD I can legaly assume the assent of the
DoD and the FBI to that

How does one legally assume?

by doing so

I reported myself to the FBI all those years ago

If that isn't another of your lies, it is a start. Why not call 'em and
report yourself again?

why report myself again? esp as No rime was comitted Stevei greatly
over simplifies anything when he tlaks about the law

your
ideas on sexual fun--you don't think those might lessen your credibility?

the State of TN requires that I not recieve any discrimination based on
my sexuality so yes I expect that Tennesse to obey its own rules

Fine, Colonel. You can dress in full uniform and have a little game of
beat me/spank me/pee on me.

and None of the is legaly something the BoN may consider

you are a prude, but the LAW does not allow you to enforce that on
everyone else

grow up and get over it Dave

you seem to forget the care used by Phil(e) Kane I believe his name is
in his posts being that he is an attonrney
Are you trying to get Phil's license yanked?
nope nor making any allusion to such
I was pointing out the Licensed folks like Phil and Stevie have to be
more carefull than the rest of us
I have a friend who is a licensed plumber. I'll be sure to tell him to
watch his P's and Q's when posting here, lest you attempt to have his
license revoked.

if he lies about pumbing you can be sure I will

One cannot be sure of anything with the likes of you.

you and ESP Stevie should remember that

you don't know what I can or will do

Indeed just for illustration if i happened to paranoid threat to
myself and other Stevie has claimed to be "his professional opinion"
(and if anything gets him besides mouthing to an investagtor those
words wil be it) pushing proding trying to rerate someone like risk
his own life and you would be risking your iF I were what Stevie says
I am

you nor I can know very much about a person based on the degree on
contact you have with me

Why not go after me for
practicing medicine without a license?

if you kgo ahaed and make about 8000 post like Stevie I'll look into it
Sure you will, Mark. Go blow hot air toward someone likely to be impressed.

firsdt make about 800 more post then we will see
I'll post as I choose. You keep track of them and let me know when I've
exceeded the limit. Alternatively, you can reduce the number to five
and proceed next week. I'm telling you now that I don't care what
silliness you pull.

np I'll let you know

np? I don't need you to let me know about anything. Make calls; write
letters; stand on your roof with a bullhorn.

you asked me to let you know I promised to do as YOU asked Dave

if that is your desire you had better begin typing
I'll type or not type as I choose, not as directed by you. You have no
leverage whatever on me.

i do if you want me to take a certain action
You don't get it, Colonel: Take any action your little perverted heart
desires. Write my mommy.

you momy is alive what is her address I'll be only to happy to tell her
what a hate filled bigot her son has turned into

Are you too lazy to do anything for yourself?

No
Write letters to the
editor of your paper.

why?
Write letters to the editor of my paper.

which paper is yours?

Take
out an ad on WTOV-TV. Start a petition. You're a perverse twit and
people will know it.

realy?

you do have such a rich fantasy life Dave

Write my draft board. Contact the Today
Show. Telephone Oprah. Your threats are empty.

but if you want to be reported for practicing medicine without a
license you need to start some serious typing
Take two peach pits and call me in the morning.

I still maintain, by the way,
that I've made a correct diagnosis.

but real doctors know you are wrong
There is no factual evidence to support your claim.

none presented for your either
You're the one spouting what real doctors would say. None have popped
up here to challenge my diagnosis, Colonel.

becuase you can't make one

Look at the lines I wrote above. I *did* make one.

if you have Stevie has if Stevie has he will likely lose his licens or
be oteherwise punished

but you are fool if you I am going to take on everyone at once

Stvie has ****ed me off enough and he is far greater danger from a
medical practice issue than ANYONE in the NG only Phil Kane has to be
more careful and since he is an antonry not a paralegal (Stevie is the
nursing version of a paralegal) he has greater latittude in giving
professional LEGAL oppinions than Stevie has in Giving PROFESSIONAL
nursing opinions

grow face facts

BTW why don't you stop your lying about addresing a Colonel Dave

Oh, weren't you a Colonel in the U.S. Army Chemical Corps anymore?

right said years ago

I wasn;t a colonel, only YOU and stevie have been trying to continue
that lie other the years

Was
that a bald-faced lie? Was your IQ of 248, higher than that of any other
living person, also a lie?

nope it was the result of test done many years ago

Was your salary of 200-some thousand dollars
a lie?

never said my salery was 200K I said I turned a job that would paid
240K, and I did do that

that you choose to assume I did so becuase I was claiming to make that
or more is not my fault

You just lied Dave

YOu continue to foul this newsgroup with your paranoid and juvenile posts.

you foul it with your bigoted lying postings
If you'll look to some of the material which appears above, you'll find
at least two lies spouted by you.

not a one Dave

Make that "at least three lies spouted by you".

where

disgreeing with you or confsuing you becuase you can't think or
understand what is being said isn't lying

indeed if you are ever being truthfull yourself ain your claims you
don't understand my writting you can't realy claim you know anything I
say

As to the accusations of bigotry on
my part, deal with it.

I will of course

You haven't demonstrated that you are able to do so.

where?

are you using some specail definiation of "deal" i should know about

I don't deal with it as you would like it seems But I need not please
your sensiblities

Indeed that is what you and Stevie are all about.

Yoou two carries these chips on your shoulders thinking everyone
around must confrom toyour expectations

I view your sexual perversity as being immoral.

what sexual perverity?

Aren't you the same Mark Morgan who is into bisexual S&M stuff with a
little urination and defecation thrown in for good measure?

again what sexual perverity

You by my starndard are the prevert

I've seen evidence of your frequent lying.

really you see thing that don't exist then wow prehaps help is out
there for you if you seek it

There's the story of your life, Mark.

nope perhaps yours from all apearances

You're a pervert and everyone who
isn't a pervert needs help. You can't write and won't use a
spellchecke...

and your and stevie whine and whine about it

Killfle me that is your previeledge

....r and it is the problem of everyone else.

not everyones Dave only those that CHOOSE to try and read my stuff

you are showing signs of meglomania in claiming your veiwpoint is the
only viewpoint

You can't learn
morse code .....

true enough
.....and it is someone else's fault.

never claimed that is another lie from you Dave

I have never claimed that my lack of ability is ANYBODIES fault

It the fault of others that Codes testing contues to be requiredbut
that is another matter
You tell numerous lies

wrong
and
begin to call numerous others "lier".

I have caled 4 people liars (the Comode and the various slits are not
proven to be people on their own so they don't count) and I have
called on lies

you have lied today in saying I claimed a 200k income I have not you
asumed incorrectly that that came as the only reason I would turn down
a job making 240K. That you are (I infer from your action) a person
that would do anything for money ( or something like that) and you
assume everyone is like you (given the obvious differences betwen us
assuming I would do anything the same way as you is REALY stupid Dave)
is not my fault

you making incorrctly making assumetion beyond what I have said does
not make me liar but when you make make statement of fact based on
your incorect deduction it makes you the liar

not sure if you need an Optical felow or MD or an MSSW

I believe that you aren't sure of much of anything.

true enough

I am abosolutely sure of nothing.

after all I believe in the reality of Heisenburg's work, as well as ,
being a general skeptic

You've shrouded yourself
in victimhood and you want a free ride in life.

another lie on your part

HF access in amateur radio?

how does this question relate to your claim?

Hf access is needed for life?

how is taking part in the porcess of making the rules as provided for
by law asking for a free ride in life?

Others should have to try to decipher your
writing?

you DON"T have to try to deipher my writing. I have never said you do.
You choose to do so, if you don't like the rsults of your efforts make
another CHOICE nonone is holding a gun to your head and forcing you is
there? certainly not by my order, if you think someone is holding a
gun to head and making you read my stuf call 911, i am certain (a
rarity for me) that in this event and you call someone will help you.

Mark is *special* and we have to make allowances for him.

never said that anywhere

that is another lie in claiming I have

You blame all of your
numerous problems on others.

another lie Dave

Mark Morgan on a number of issues: "Your problem"

so

if you can reason correctly this not my problem I refer you to
detailed response above to your lie about my claim of a 200k income

I have not blamed you for any of MY rpoblems, I have points out you
have your own problem

Now, see if you can have me fired.

where do you work?

I'm not going to hand you anything, Mark. Go to work.

do you want me to get fired or not?

if it is your wosh that I try and get you fired, I am willing to help
you out, but you need to provide the name of your boss a means of
contacting him and I promise to look into it

Oh? Did Steve provide you the name of his boss and a means of
contacting him? Go to work, shirker.

we are talking about YOU

if you truely want me to get you fired then you are asking for my help
and to get it you must pay MY price

I don't want you or Stevie fired from your jobs for my own sake.

In Stevies case we may end up there and indeed the result may turn out
to be Stevie losing his job but that is not in fact my true aim, it
may be what happens but we shall see

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download