Old November 9th 05, 04:14 PM
Steve NU0P

Default MARS Thunderbird Mobile Tansmitter Info

I just acquired a Mars Thunderbird Mobile Tansmitter that uses a pari of
6AQ5 tubes and a 12AU7. The 12AU7 is the oscillator/Amp and one of the
6AQ5's is the PA. The other 6AQ5 is the AM modulator. This is a very nice
Japanese made radio from the early 60's designed for mobile use.

It looks like it is all there but I need a schematic to get in on the air
again after all these years, especially the pin out of the connector on the
back for the power supply and control.

If you happen to have one of these nice little radios I sure could use some
information from you.

Steve NU0P