Old November 9th 05, 03:19 PM
an old friend

Default Steven J Robeson, LPN

itchy sanshez wrote:
markie will sueTennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN

the the poster being responded to (is it Stevie or Dave I wonder) is
lying I have no current intentions to sue stevie+

about the only thing truthfull was the poster efort to crosspost to NG
continaing the word Kook in the tile and th kook is the poster i am
responding to

wrote in message
nothing to correct it was and remains a fact that Stevie appreas to be

abusing the preveldges of his LPN license, that exact dtails are
unimportant HERE

Based upon your two lines above, I rest my case.

the LAW say the issues you claim are not important

I expect TN to obey its own laws

in the USA today that may be a bit foolish but i will take the chance

Markie is going to sue!!!! go get them little buddy!