Old November 9th 05, 05:44 PM
John S.

Default Who put your Eton E1 together?

wrote:
How many radios are actually manufactured in Amrtica now,two or three?

If you look under the top of an "American" radio I think you will find
most if not all of it's components come from Taiwan or China.

How long will that last? I suppose most of the parts are made in other
countries.I believe that is something to be concerned about.China will
be selling Chinese manufactured cars and vans in U.S.A.

Why are products from India or China any more of a concern than cars
(or any other product) from Japan, Korea, Germany, Sweden or Mexico.
The Japanese showed the Americans and Germans how to make cars, cameras
and optics after WWII. Now it is time for someone else to step up as
the low price high quality producer.

in a year or two
at about thirty to forty percent less price than similar American
manufactured vehicles,thanks to Malcom Bricklin.

I would not touch anything that Bricklin had any involvement in.

cuhulin