Old December 22nd 04, 01:16 AM
zeno

Maybe yours was the mystery circuit. Did yours have only one 6L6 and nothing
else, I mean no power supply rectifier? This rig does not even have a diode or
selenium under the hood, how can they do that? Do I have AC for the B+? I am
not an EE. What am I missing here? What mysteries lurk in the 6L6 that we
mortals do not fathom? Beam me up.

Bill / K6TAJ

garigue wrote:

Anyone seen a circuit for a singl 6L6 rig?...who
knows maybe it has the wrong tube in there. Hmmmm....how to do the
detective work on this????

Zeno ...sound like the one I built in 65 from the ham section in PE mag. I
tried to get someone to answer my CQs for 2 weeks with no reply ...then I
got a guy about 5 miles away...success then I got a card from an OO in
Oregon. I was proud of that card ...showed everyone what my 6L6 would do.

God Bless and Merry Christmas .... KI3R Tom Popovic Belle Vernon Pa.