Old November 10th 05, 02:56 AM
an old friend

Default an update on Stevie

well been digging the archives on Stevie

cut
Here's a few:

160. Steve Robeson, K4CAP
Jun 28 2004, 1:58 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: (Steve Robeson, K4CAP) - Find messages by this
author
Date: 27 Jun 2004 23:58:14 -0700
Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
| Report Abuse

(William) wrote in message
. com...
He yell and yell, he hate me and hate me. Now he say he spect better
from me.
Maybe trap or lie. I no trust.
He noisy. He yell and yell.
Why he want military gear? I 'member. He say he militia.
Why he fixated with boys? He need get help. Take somekinda sumptin.
No badge as boy. Must compensate now.

I re-extend my offer to use my professional contacts to help you,
Brain. It always looks better on your record to appear as having been
aware you ahve a problem and taking steps to fix it, than to be
involuntarilly commited in order to force the issue.

I can make that happen for you, Brain. Shall I make the
call....?!?!?

Steve, K4YZ
________________________________

Steve offers to have Brain committed, will look better on Brian's
record.

got that one myself

but i had missed the one below thank you for your help

BTW I will be submitting this stuff under a from that simply terms it a
report It even has the option to leave My own name off of it but I will
sign it myself I hope to finsih it off by the weekend
________________________________

348. Steve Robeson K4CAP
Mar 25 2004, 9:17 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: (Steve Robeson K4CAP) - Find messages by this author

Date: 25 Mar 2004 14:17:01 GMT
Subject: Ham-radio is a hobby not a service

From: (William)
Date: 3/24/2004 6:08 PM Central Standard Time

From: (William)
Date: 3/19/2004 6:16 PM Central Standard Time

I know only one Steve Roberson and he's nuts.

Well..."Steve Roberson" MAY be nuts.

I am not.

YOU, on the other hand, are not truthful.

Steve, K4YZ

I stand corrected.

Steve Robeson is nuts.

You've made another assertion of fact, Brain.

That assertion would be, in most cases, the rendering of a
diagnosis,
which requires a degree as a medical doctor.

Are you now telling us that you are a medical doctor?

Please cite what criteria you base this diagnosis on?

That I have labled you a liar after having presented you with your
own
words only to have you try and deny it...?!?!

Or that I have labeled you a liar becasue you've made OTHER
assertions of
fact for which you refuse to corroborate with some reasonably valid
documentation?

Steve, K4YZ
_____________________________

Steve jumps up and down, thinks "nuts" is a medical diagnosis. Wonder
where he got his medical training?

Meanwhile Steve diagnoses a brand name drug to a person on the internet
(across state lines) and follows it up with a comment that it's his
"professional" opinion.

Hmmm? Did he get any medical training at all?

I hosetly think he did Brain but in his case I think the beeping of
Morse encoded CW has driven alot of it from his brain

you have also sugested a another keyowrd or 2 to for my searches back
the **** mine