Old November 10th 05, 12:13 PM
K4YZ

Default Pottymouth N9OGL Beware

Lots of snippage here, Kids...Afterall, there's nothing serions here to
"discuss"

N9OGL wrote:
HAG said:

Hon, let me tell you something I've been in radio and communications a
long time, LOOOONNNNG before I got into amateur radio and my knowledge
over radio law is a little better then what you and some of amateur
radio operators (who I would call nothing more then licensed CB
operators) think.

The intimate come-on nothwithstanding, the very content of the
paragraph is obviously FALSE since Toiddie-mouth hasn't been able to
overcome the simple task of filing an application correctly.

If the FCC resumed CB radio licensing, I seriously doubt that
Toodles could fill that one out...I am still wondering how he got an
610 form by the FCC in crayon and who took the test for him...

His USENET rantings about his trials-and-tribulations with the FCC
date back into the mid-90's...You'd think all that "experience" would
have led to the desired licensure by now...

BTW. We have a ham in VK who does his own radio show each week, like
Toadfish and K1MAN but it's nothing like thier crap. See, this VK uses
AM on 160m with a 2m FM crossband signal and has technical discussions
with other hams, as he was a former radio broadcaster, he enjoys using
the AM mode, but he uses professional, commercial standard AM broadcast
equipment, not a CD Walkman and a Walmart microcphone plugged into a
Karoake machine. He also puts on old, historic broadcasts that the
stations he worked at turfed out years ago-such as the 1930 Melbourne
Cup, the Skylab Crash, WW1 & WW2 transmissions from world leaders,
advertisments from last century, mostly during Radio's Golden Age. But
these are of a historical nature and are really archival audio, that
many VK's enjoy listening to every Saturday night. They've also done
shows from the beach on New Year's Eve over the years. What they do is
just within the regs, but these guys do it professionally with
professional equipment. He does not put his show up on THE PRIME DX
BAND, does he Toady.

First of toots, I don't use a "walmart walkman" and a "karoake machine"

Another come-on followed up by yet another lie.

I run top of the line "commercial quality equipment" including duel CD
player and duel CD burners...(SNIP)

But obviously you DON'T use any of that college education you brag
about getting.

A "duel" is a contest between two combatants. "Dual" refers to a
combination of things.

(UNSNIP)...(no computer burners but industy recording
burners. duel tape / editing equipment, two audio mixers and recently
i've been formatting old programs I've done into MP3 format with my
iMac G5

A lie, no doubt.

Toiddie's been challenged to describe his "station" in detail, but
has yet to do so. The post being responded to could have very easily
included makes, manufacturers, etc, but only stated "commercial quality
equipment". Even just a picture if the words are too difficult to
use....

I say the snotty little punk has a bunch of hamfest leftovers
stacked in a corner of the basement without a single clue as to how to
get any of it running!

Secondly babe...(SNIP)

Really hitting hard, aren't ya, Toiddie...?!?!

if my show, the n9ogl show was on 20 meter and I was talking about
healthcare, that would be considered a broadcast. because it is not of
amateur interest and would fall under the Broadcasting rules. Now if My
show was on 20 meters and giving my opinion regarding national antenna
regulation and how it affects amateur radio it would be considered an
information bulletin.

No, it would be considered an editorial, and would NOT be an
"information bulletin".

Hams need to get it through their heads there is
NO FCC STANDARD on what format amateur's are suppose to use in regards
to information bulletin, amateur's have got it in their thick heads
that a information bulletin has to be a "NEWSCAST" however there is NO
FCC rule or order that states that.

I N F O R M A T I O N B U L L E T I N.

I have no doubt that Snotty will be the one to push the case
law...then Amatuers will, in true knee-jerk FCC reaction, wind up
losing yet another privilege...Just to sate the ego of one Junior DJ
Wanna-Be.

No dreams of graduer here babe, I do it fun, the problem is a bunch of
####ing licensed CB operators dictating to another station on how he is
to run his station.

Ahhhhhhhh...Toidie's getting tired or hitting the bottle
again...the profanity is slipping back in...Not to mention yet more
intimate familiarities.

Steve, K4YZ