Old November 10th 05, 05:04 PM
an old friend

Default More Markie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 05:17:15 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

cut

nor do I feel there is anything to correct

There was, but you didn't notice.

nothing to correct it was and remains a fact that Stevie appreas to be
abusing the preveldges of his LPN license, that exact dtails are
unimportant HERE

They're unimportant ANYwhere, Markie.

then you are lying in claiming any harm can come to me in report ing
you

if you can not be damaged by what I do you are not harmed by it, if you
are not harmed no civil case,

try a basic study guide to law

Try as you will, there's not one thing in this NG that the BoN
will be able to consider for censure.

then if true you have been lying about the consequences of my actions
in reporting the matter

Not a one.

You may continue to lie to yourself and make up tales for the NG
all you care to.

you are and have been lying to yourself and the NG for years

so why should try

...in the interest of accuracy.

it is more acccurate than Stevie own post was, more accurate than most
of yours

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ght......

you agree than

cut
Based upon your two lines above, I rest my case.

what case?

Hey Dave...

He's too danged stupid to realize what he said or did...Let's just
let him dwell on it and laugh at him while he chases his tail!

what case?
cut

in the USA today that may be a bit foolish but i will take the chance

And Tennessee will.

which means that tennesse will not be considering such things a s my
sexuality and that dave was wrong in saying they would

And when they are done, MY attorneys get to earn their keep!

for what?

if you are telling the truth then you will not be harmed in any way by
my action, therefore no tort was done therefore no case exists for them
to prusue

If I am right then you also have no case

you are in a no win affair sir you may be able to break even but that
is all

THAT will be the end of KB9RQZ's USENET spamming days!

another lie from Stevie I do not spam the NG thef0ore it is will not
end any spaming by me

cut
I have lied about my rank and that is all I have told some lies that
have lead Stevie off on wild goose chases about my identity that is it

You've not led me on one single goose chase, Markie!

yes I have

You were never an officer in the Armed Forces. Period.

back pedaling again you normaly I never served

do make up your mind

You were
never drafted.

never said I was inducted by draft, you assmued that by choosing ( or
being unable) to understand a turn of phrase

You are not being held hostage by a CO who refuses to
let you resign despite your avowed perversions.

never said that either

andI have have said in the mix something these post is a lie as I was
making em, nor was under oath

backpeddlebackpeddlebackpeddlebackpeddlebckpeddleb ckpeddlebackpeddle

I call it CYA but if you like prefer the term back peddle but you
should use better formating if you are going to play gramous and
spelling cop

how do these facts allow Stevie to claim someone has AIDS isn't lie
about medical matters?

and you are avoiding this issue

how does that allow Stevie to LIE about the procedure of BoN so he can
try to frighten someon into not reporting him?

Hey Markie...I said GO AHEAD AND DO IT!

I have according to BoN the investagation will take months

but you still have not explained how my lying allows to to lie and say
Todds father has aids

But I ALSO said that when your malicous attack is over, then I
get to play!...

no malicous atack exists

deal with reality Dave if you can

I dare say Dave's reality is a heck of a lot closer TO reality
than you, Sparky!

who are you adressing sir

my lies conering my rank I can easily explain, and were obviously legal
enough that dispite the fact Stevie claims to have reported the matter
to the DoD no action was taken

You've lied about rank.

yes

A lie is a lie. Period.

then Ferman went to jail for perjury at the OJ trial?

You've lied about circumstances regarding your
release.

some

No. Not "some".

some

you don't know the facts

YOU stated that your "CO" refused to allow you to resign.

yes I did

You've lied about your work.

no I haven't have never said anything detailed enough to lie about

Sure you did. You said you were in the US Army Chemical Corps. We
need no more than that.

but I was so no lie exists

You've lied about your IQ.

wrong again

Obviously you HAVE lied.

simple falsehood on your part

You claim a 248, yet can't seem to master
grade school English

You are now alicensed school teacher?

or the insatllation of simple spellchecker
software..

how do I install a spell checker on google?

You've lied about your income.

no i have not

I have never stated my income you dolt

You're the dolt.

You HAVE stated your income.

where?

I have never stated my income ever except in scuh terms as enough to
suits my needs

I have stated the incomeof a job i turned down 240K

that you wrongly choose to assume I was claiming that income level for
myself is YOUR mistake not mine

therefore having never made such a statement I have never lie within
such a statement

backpeddlebackpeddlebackpeddlebackpeddlebckpeddleb ckpeddlebackpeddle

nope you and Dave assumed a statement meant several other things beyond
what was said

You've lied about your trained pool of
typists.

nope

Yep.

prove it

You're a fabricator.

when it serves to make me safer yes long ago admited

cuting stevie obsene display

by 7 yars of silence from the DoD I can legaly assume the assent of the
DoD and the FBI to that

How does one legally assume?

by doing so

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah......Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight........ ..........

report me again
the result will be no action meaning I am innocent of the allegation
asa matter of law

I reported myself to the FBI all those years ago

If that isn't another of your lies, it is a start. Why not call 'em and
report yourself again?

why report myself again? esp as No rime was comitted Stevei greatly
over simplifies anything when he tlaks about the law

Was that a sentence?

yes
cut
Fine, Colonel. You can dress in full uniform and have a little game of
beat me/spank me/pee on me.

and None of the is legaly something the BoN may consider

You think the BoN wouldn't consider your state of mind under such
circumstances...?!?!

they can't

nor does any defect in myself allow you to claim I have aids or anyone
else has aids
cut
you are a prude, but the LAW does not allow you to enforce that on
everyone else

grow up and get over it Dave

Musta slipped Dave's name in there while talking to yourself,
Markie......

nope gues you can't read

I am certainly not a prude, by any standard

cut
One cannot be sure of anything with the likes of you.

you and ESP Stevie should remember that

you don't know what I can or will do

Sure we can.

We KNOW you can lie.

I certainly can

nothing ilegal in thatt

We KNOW you can deceive.

sure thing I can it is a skill I am proud of

We KNOW you are a deviant with potentially unlawful conduct in teh
presence of minors.

there you go again with the pedophile/child abuse charges

We KNOW you will attempt to place yourself in the position of
"victim" in order to feign innocence.

another lie

I am inocent

I have done nothing to you ever, and yet you have attacked me since you
arrived

you lie about me and deny do so

you make vile unture claims about me

Indeed just for illustration if i happened to paranoid threat to
myself and other Stevie has claimed to be "his professional opinion"
(and if anything gets him besides mouthing to an investagtor those
words wil be it) pushing proding trying to rerate someone like risk
his own life and you would be risking your iF I were what Stevie says
I am

What was that?

read it and find out
cut
you nor I can know very much about a person based on the degree on
contact you have with me

Sure we can.

you cant determine what you claim to have determined
cuting the repiting of load BS

you momy is alive what is her address I'll be only to happy to tell her
what a hate filled bigot her son has turned into

Are you too lazy to do anything for yourself?

No

I am sure you are.

you can think what you like

I am sure you seldom stray more than 30 feet in any direction from
the computer and/or refrigerator.

you are wrong of course but at lests it is harmless mistake unlike you
aids claim

Write letters to the
editor of your paper.

why?

So your neighbors can see what kind of an illiterate fool you are.

gee I ahve written scuh letters none of my neight sem to think so

a couple would like to burn me at statke for one in which I said the
world was coming to a sudden firery end if Gay were allowed to marry

and I got pretty good reveiws on one where I said the 10 comenedants
had their place just not in public school

but the question which you choose to misunderstand was
why should I write a letter to editor localy about Dave

context man you realy need to work on context

cut

none presented for your either
You're the one spouting what real doctors would say. None have popped
up here to challenge my diagnosis, Colonel.

becuase you can't make one

Look at the lines I wrote above. I *did* make one.

if you have Stevie has if Stevie has he will likely lose his licens or
be oteherwise punished

More random letters and occassional words in search of order,
Markie......

more stevei making fun of the disale which is defined as abuse when
done by a sprofesional in medical feild by the state of TN BTW although
it is not covered through the BoN

but you are fool if you I am going to take on everyone at once

You couldn't "take on" on of the "Pink Ladies" at the hospital
auxiliary in a game of Bingo.

No I could not I loath bingo, makes me want to throw up,

but your point wass or were just vilifiing again?

Stvie has ****ed me off enough..........(SNIP)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Markie-warkie is MAD!

(UNSNIP)....and he is far greater danger from a
medical practice issue than ANYONE in the NG only Phil Kane has to be
more careful and since he is an antonry...(SNIP)

He is?

he says so he apprears to be

I thought he was an attorney.

**** you and your spelling cop ****, and hope youare in fact lying when
you claim I have aids

(UNSNIP)...not a paralegal (Stevie is the nursing version of a paralegal)

Oh?

It doesn't say "Paranurse" any where on my license.

never said it did

And Markie...there's only about six things I cannot due as an LPN
that I will be able to du as an RN. Do YOU know what they are? I
do...

the reference is not to the difference bewtween LPN and RN but nurses
and Doctors

if you understood english you would realize i i was saying Nurses are
to Doctors as Paralegals are to Attonreys

cut

Oh, weren't you a Colonel in the U.S. Army Chemical Corps anymore?

right said years ago

I wasn;t a colonel, only YOU and stevie have been trying to continue
that lie other the years

But you HAVE lied about it.

yes I have

What you haven't done is APOLOGIZE for it.

but I have

However that was made to DoD which is the body entitled to it

cut
Was your salary of 200-some thousand dollars
a lie?

never said my salery was 200K I said I turned a job that would paid
240K, and I did do that

cuting steveie evdading the issue

that you choose to assume I did so becuase I was claiming to make that
or more is not my fault

You just lied Dave

No he didn't.

yes he did
cut

Make that "at least three lies spouted by you".

where

disgreeing with you or confsuing you becuase you can't think or
understand what is being said isn't lying

"...or confsuing you..."

What you meant to say is that you are trying to intentionally
deceive...

I am not responible for what you and Dave try to misread into something

That IS a lie, Markie.

meaning Dave was in fact lying by questioning me about my 200k income
trying to deceive everyone into believing I said something I had not

indeed if you are ever being truthfull yourself ain your claims you
don't understand my writting you can't realy claim you know anything I
say

I say you're an idiot.

You claim to have an IQ of 248 but then write sentences like the
last three above.

that is what being LD is all about Stevie, indeed it lies close to very
meaning fo the term LD

As to the accusations of bigotry on
my part, deal with it.

I will of course

You haven't demonstrated that you are able to do so.

where?

Anywhere.

no where

Yoou two carries these chips on your shoulders thinking everyone
around must confrom toyour expectations

No...

YOU are the one with the chip...The one that says "The World Owes
Me Everything And I Owe It Nothing".

never said anything of the sort

you are lying again

I view your sexual perversity as being immoral.

what sexual perverity?

Aren't you the same Mark Morgan who is into bisexual S&M stuff with a
little urination and defecation thrown in for good measure?

again what sexual perverity

Thanks for providing ME with the stuff I need, Markie.

for what to claim Todd father has AIDS

let me help you then I am Bisexual kinky Dave is leing about defaction
of course but who cares other than you

You by my starndard are the prevert

"standard" "pervert".

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

you too

by my religious standard you and everyone else in the NG is a prevert
by being either Homo or Heterosexual, by defining the ability to love
soley based on what is between one legs you defile the very principles
of nature and of the devine

by the first amendant I am allowed to believe it

unlike you and dave I dont go around demanding that anyone else
confrom to my religious standards

cut

....r and it is the problem of everyone else.

not everyones Dave only those that CHOOSE to try and read my stuff

So then you acknowldge that you intentionally spam USENET with
semi-illiterate dreck in an attempt to create disorganization and
confusion.

no i don't

in detail

I don't spam the usenet at all

I am not intionaly illeterate at all ( I am untintetionaly and
unwillingly disgraphic but that is not the same)

I make no amttepmt to create disorder and/or confusion

four false statements in one, Stevie you going for a record?

you are showing signs of meglomania in claiming your veiwpoint is the
only viewpoint

W H E R E did Dave say "Mine is the only viewpoint"...?!?!?!

in claiming as you do BTWthat your sexual morality is the only valid
one amoug other such efforts

You can't learn
morse code .....

true enough

cut off topic remark
.....and it is someone else's fault.

never claimed that is another lie from you Dave

Nope...You have.

another stevie lie

I have never claimed that my lack of ability is ANYBODIES fault

Sure you have...You went on and on once upon a time about how you
were failed by your special ed teachers.

no I have not

I siad there effort failed I never said it was their fault

It the fault of others that Codes testing contues to be requiredbut
that is another matter

"Fault"...?!?!

You tell numerous lies

wrong

N U M E R O U S lies.

nope
cut the ranting

and
begin to call numerous others "lier".

I have caled 4 people liars (the Comode and the various slits are not
proven to be people on their own so they don't count) and I have
called on lies

ctuing stevie rants

you have lied today in saying I claimed a 200k income I have not you
asumed incorrectly that that came as the only reason I would turn down
a job making 240K. That you are (I infer from your action) a person
that would do anything for money ( or something like that) and you
assume everyone is like you (given the obvious differences betwen us
assuming I would do anything the same way as you is REALY stupid Dave)
is not my fault

you making incorrctly making assumetion beyond what I have said does
not make me liar but when you make make statement of fact based on
your incorect deduction it makes you the liar

cuting more stevie tnagents
..

not sure if you need an Optical felow or MD or an MSSW

I believe that you aren't sure of much of anything.

true enough

I am abosolutely sure of nothing.

Including your English skills.

agreed

after all I believe in the reality of Heisenburg's work, as well as ,
being a general skeptic

There are some things you really, REALLY ought to NOT be skeptical
about, Markie...

more of your efforts to imply your way is the only way

cut
Hf access is needed for life?

Obviously for you and Lennie, it is....

bull**** another made up charge on your part

how is taking part in the porcess of making the rules as provided for

cut
Mark is *special* and we have to make allowances for him.

never said that anywhere

Sure you have! Every single one of your "I'll file an ADA claim"
rants!

never made such a rant

that is another lie in claiming I have

No...it's another "Google provides" moment.

then let it provide if it could

You blame all of your
numerous problems on others.

another lie Dave

Mark Morgan on a number of issues: "Your problem"

so

if you can reason correctly this not my problem I refer you to
detailed response above to your lie about my claim of a 200k income

Markie, nice try trying to spin ONE issue into an entire whitewash
of YOUR lies, YOUR deceit, YOUR cowardace and YOUR misconduct.

I choose not to waste more bandwidwith on an issue you and Dave have
decided to lie about

I have not blamed you for any of MY rpoblems, I have points out you
have your own problem

What problems?

Being intolerant of liars and deceivers is a "probem"...?!?!

yes
cut

if it is your wosh that I try and get you fired, I am willing to help
you out, but you need to provide the name of your boss a means of
contacting him and I promise to look into it

Oh? Did Steve provide you the name of his boss and a means of
contacting him? Go to work, shirker.

we are talking about YOU

Hey Markie!

Who was the one whining about "carrying others freight"...?!?!

me bu that isnt the issue

You want it? You earn it!

But I don't Dave fired Indeed I think I want him to get lots more hours
at work so he doesn't have to time to come here and talk ****

OH! Wait a minute.....W H A T W A S I T H I N K I N G ? !
? ! ? ! ? ! ?

Your whole reason for being in this forum is about getting what
you haven't earned!

more lies stveie from you

Silly me! WHAT was I thinking...?!?!

do you even know what you are thinking?

do you even think?

if you truely want me to get you fired then you are asking for my help
and to get it you must pay MY price

I don't want you or Stevie fired from your jobs for my own sake.

Oooooops!

Markie caught in BIG LIE!

nope

Markie...What do you think my employer would do if the BoN granted
your wishes and revoked my Nursing license...?!?!

you would be fired, however your being fired is not my goal, it would
be side effect one indeed that I would regret since it would give you
more time to hang here

what I want is justice.

in your case true justice would be your being behind bars withe rumour
put outthere that you are pedophile and child killer but they could
trump up some minor charge due to lack of evidence, then the prisons
would show the dangers created with false claims of child abuse and
pedophilia. That IMO would be justice for you. forunately there is
zero chance of your getting that treatment.

Faling that there IS Justice IMO in the happnestance of the man who
claims he will not tolerate lying being punished in any way for lying

See! You CAN'T have your cake and eat it too!

but I don't want the cake you think I want

you don't understand me Stevie

I don't realy understand you ( not that I want to, and likely you think
the same)

In Stevies case we may end up there and indeed the result may turn out
to be Stevie losing his job but that is not in fact my true aim, it
may be what happens but we shall see

You go RIGHT AHEAD, Markie!

going right ahead

but you could do us a favor and hold breath till it is over

Steve, K4YZ