Old November 10th 05, 06:23 PM
Dave Heil

Default Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN

wrote:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 05:17:15 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
cut
in the stuff als I cliped away scroll up in google
I never claimed he was precirbing I claimed he parcticing medicine
split hair all you like
Brian made the statement and you commented on it.

Brian Burke:

"But here you are clearly prescribing a medication by name to a person
by name, and following it up with the statement that it's your
professional opinion. When you step outside your medical authority and
prescribe medication to someone that you've never met or examined, you
jump up and down and scream and cry that you aren't making a medical
diagnosis."

You didn't correct Brian and tell him that Steve did not prescribe
medicine, did you?
no I did not

nor do I feel there is anything to correct

There was, but you didn't notice.

nothing to correct it was and remains a fact that Stevie appreas to be
abusing the preveldges of his LPN license, that exact dtails are
unimportant HERE
so why should try

...in the interest of accuracy.

it is more acccurate than Stevie own post was, more accurate than most
of yours

I sated that I never used accused him of presribing, I happen to think
a more proper choice is to say that he acted unethicalin medial matter
which as happens is the words of the regs that Govern Stevie's LPN
status

That's nice.

How does your imprecision with words become my splitting of hairs?
no imprecision with word occoured therefore of course that is not what
became your spliting of hairs

Based upon your two lines above, I rest my case.

what case?

Are you narcoleptic? Do you recall my comments about your imprecision
with words? You proved it above. See your terms "occoured" and "spliting".

...which is cause to have his license revoked or for him to
suffer some kind of censure, according to state of TN BoN website
Go for it, Colonel. You have a number of issues which might lessen your
credibility.
they might but not likely if I tell em about em up front
They might not?
indeed they might not

Do you really believe that?
yes

I think you may be in for an awfully big surprise.

you think that would be newsflash right

I think it would be newsflash? No, I think you may be in for a surprise.

Dave heil can think stop the presses

Okay, I've thought, "stop the presses". Did it happen?

the LAW say the issues you claim are not important

What issues did I claim are not important?

I expect TN to obey its own laws

Oh, I'd expect that it does. But if you don't think that anyone there
would be interested in who is submitting a complaint and why, I think
you are going to be surprised.

in the USA today that may be a bit foolish but i will take the chance

You don't believe that U.S. states generally follow the laws they have
enacted?

Your past fabrications
regarding your military service and lies on numerous other topics,

what lies on other topics?

C'mon, Mark! You've lied about any number of things here. You've lied
about your military service and I don't mean just a single lie. You've
lied to cover lies. It isn't like the stuff isn't archived. There are
records of your lies and records of your lies uncovered.

wrong Dave like Stevie you think disagreeing with you is lying

No, I don't believe that disagreeing is lying. Lying is lying and
you've done it time and again. You aren't credible. There are archived
posts which prove that you've lied.

I have lied about my rank and that is all I have told some lies that
have lead Stevie off on wild goose chases about my identity that is it

Yes, you certainly have lied.

andI have have said in the mix something these post is a lie as I was
making em, nor was under oath

Yes, you certainly have lied.

how do these facts allow Stevie to claim someone has AIDS isn't lie
about medical matters?

Is Steve acting in a medical capacity here?

how does that allow Stevie to LIE about the procedure of BoN so he can
try to frighten someon into not reporting him?

I've not noted Steve attempting to frighten "someon" into not reporting
him. I have observed his warnings to you on what is likely to take
place after you've done so.

deal with reality Dave if you can

Mark, I don't think you are in a position to tell others about reality.

my lies conering my rank I can easily explain, and were obviously legal
enough that dispite the fact Stevie claims to have reported the matter
to the DoD no action was taken

You've lied about rank.

yes

There you have it.

You've lied about circumstances regarding your
release.

some

There you have it.

You've lied about your work.

Were you ever in the Chemical Corps of the United States Army?

no I haven't have never said anything detailed enough to lie about

You've lied about your IQ.

wrong again

The living woman who has the world's highest documented IQ has a much
lower test score than yours, Mark. Are you telling us that you have the
highest documented IQ in the world?

You've lied about your income.

no i have not

I have never stated my income you dolt

Haven't you?

therefore having never made such a statement I have never lie within
such a statement

So the way we can tell if you aren't lying is because you haven't said
anything?

You've lied about your trained pool of
typists.

nope

Sure you have, Mark. You told us that you have a trained pool of
typists. You later said that you couldn't have one of 'em type
something up because of the expense of paying her.

You're a fabricator.

when it serves to make me safer yes long ago admited

There you have most of it. You also lie when it is convenient or when
it suits you.

by 7 yars of silence from the DoD I can legaly assume the assent of the
DoD and the FBI to that

How does one legally assume?

by doing so

How does one go about doing so?

I reported myself to the FBI all those years ago

If that isn't another of your lies, it is a start. Why not call 'em and
report yourself again?

why report myself again? esp as No rime was comitted Stevei greatly
over simplifies anything when he tlaks about the law

If no "rime" was "comitted", why'd you report yourself? What are you
"tlaking" about?

your
ideas on sexual fun--you don't think those might lessen your credibility?

the State of TN requires that I not recieve any discrimination based on
my sexuality so yes I expect that Tennesse to obey its own rules

Fine, Colonel. You can dress in full uniform and have a little game of
beat me/spank me/pee on me.

and None of the is legaly something the BoN may consider

....you "legally assume". Those things would seem to go toward
establishing the credibility of an accuser. Do you think you'd be seen
as credible?

you are a prude, but the LAW does not allow you to enforce that on
everyone else

A prude, Mark? Do you think I'm part of some tiny minority which
approves of your lifestyle?

grow up and get over it Dave

I'm fully grown and nothing compels me to get over anything.

I have a friend who is a licensed plumber. I'll be sure to tell him to
watch his P's and Q's when posting here, lest you attempt to have his
license revoked.

if he lies about pumbing you can be sure I will

One cannot be sure of anything with the likes of you.

you and ESP Stevie should remember that

I don't think either of us is likely to forget it.

you don't know what I can or will do

About the only things I can reasonably expect is that it won't be 1)
reasonable, 2) rational or 3) truthful

Indeed just for illustration if i happened to paranoid threat to
myself and other Stevie has claimed to be "his professional opinion"
(and if anything gets him besides mouthing to an investagtor those
words wil be it) pushing proding trying to rerate someone like risk
his own life and you would be risking your iF I were what Stevie says
I am

I don't believe you to be rational, Mark, but I'm not afraid of you.
If I survived Vietnam and all of the years I lived in Africa, I'm not
apt to be scared by someone who, when men hear his effeminate voice,
they sometimes want to marry him. If there is a bogeyman under my bed,
he doesn't tell me that I have lovely eyes.

you nor I can know very much about a person based on the degree on
contact you have with me

I know enough about you that I'd not want to hang out with you, work
with you or have a series of QSOs about what interests you.

if that is your desire you had better begin typing

I'll type or not type as I choose, not as directed by you. You have no
leverage whatever on me.

i do if you want me to take a certain action

You don't get it, Colonel: Take any action your little perverted heart
desires. Write my mommy.

you momy is alive what is her address I'll be only to happy to tell her
what a hate filled bigot her son has turned into

Are you too lazy to do anything for yourself?

No

Then hop to it.

Write letters to the
editor of your paper.

why?

....to tell him that I've been mean to you.

Write letters to the editor of my paper.

which paper is yours?

....the one in the paper box next to my mailbox.

Take
out an ad on WTOV-TV. Start a petition. You're a perverse twit and
people will know it.

realy?

No, really.

you do have such a rich fantasy life Dave

Do you think I made up the part about reading a newspaper? having a
nearby TV station? What part do you believe to be fantasy?

I still maintain, by the way,
that I've made a correct diagnosis.

but real doctors know you are wrong

There is no factual evidence to support your claim.

none presented for your either

You're the one spouting what real doctors would say. None have popped
up here to challenge my diagnosis, Colonel.

becuase you can't make one

Look at the lines I wrote above. I *did* make one.

if you have Stevie has if Stevie has he will likely lose his licens or
be oteherwise punished

That doesn't track, Colonel. I'm not Steve. I made a diagnosis.
See if you can have my license revoked or have me "oteherwise" punished.

but you are fool if you I am going to take on everyone at once

I cringe to think what that might mean.

Stvie has ****ed me off enough and he is far greater danger from a
medical practice issue than ANYONE in the NG

Right. Lots of people get their medical information from some guy
posting in an amateur radio newsgroup.

...only Phil Kane has to be
more careful and since he is an antonry not a paralegal...

I'm sure that it will come as a great surprise to Phil to find that he
is an antonry.

...(Stevie is the
nursing version of a paralegal) he has greater latittude in giving
professional LEGAL oppinions than Stevie has in Giving PROFESSIONAL
nursing opinions

Why have you chosen to write "professional LEGAL" and "PROFESSIONAL
nursing"?

grow face facts

What are face facts and how do I grow them?

BTW why don't you stop your lying about addresing a Colonel Dave

Oh, weren't you a Colonel in the U.S. Army Chemical Corps anymore?

right said years ago

I wasn;t a colonel, only YOU and stevie have been trying to continue
that lie other the years

You've accused me of lying in addressing you as "Colonel". You were the
person who told us that you were a Colonel. That must have been *you*
doing the lying. Were you in the United States Army Chemical Corps?

Was
that a bald-faced lie? Was your IQ of 248, higher than that of any other
living person, also a lie?

nope it was the result of test done many years ago

....and the test revealed that you have a higher IQ than the woman
recognized as having the highest tested IQ?

Was your salary of 200-some thousand dollars
a lie?

never said my salery was 200K I said I turned a job that would paid
240K, and I did do that

My mistake. Perhaps your claim about turning down "240k" has a built-in
fudge factor. You didn't say what the "k" was. Perhaps it was 240k dimes.

that you choose to assume I did so becuase I was claiming to make that
or more is not my fault

You just lied Dave

No, I asked you a question.

indeed if you are ever being truthfull yourself ain your claims you
don't understand my writting you can't realy claim you know anything I
say

With your writing and your refusal to use spell checking, no one can
know much of anything you are trying to say.

As to the accusations of bigotry on
my part, deal with it.

I will of course

You haven't demonstrated that you are able to do so.

where?

Anywhere.

are you using some specail definiation of "deal" i should know about

There is no "specail definiation" but I think you should learn the
commonly used definitions.

Yoou two carries these chips on your shoulders thinking everyone
around must confrom toyour expectations

"Yoou two carries"? Phew! I've never asked for any special
accommodations or revisions in regulations, standards or commonly
accepted conduct in my life.

You're a real non-confromist, Mark.

I view your sexual perversity as being immoral.

what sexual perverity?

Not perverity, Mark. Perversity. You know--yours.

Aren't you the same Mark Morgan who is into bisexual S&M stuff with a
little urination and defecation thrown in for good measure?

again what sexual perverity

Again, not perverity, Mark. Perversity. Start with the ones I asked
about above.

You by my starndard are the prevert

I'm sure that you believe that. The world doesn't seem to operate on
your "starnard".

I've seen evidence of your frequent lying.

really you see thing that don't exist then wow prehaps help is out
there for you if you seek it

There's the story of your life, Mark.

nope perhaps yours from all apearances

I don't have a history of lying, Mark. You do.

You're a pervert and everyone who
isn't a pervert needs help. You can't write and won't use a
spellchecke...

and your and stevie whine and whine about it

I complain about it. Steve has complained about it. Others have
complained about it. You tell all, "your probelm".

Killfle me that is your previeledge

Thanks for illustrating my point.

....r and it is the problem of everyone else.

not everyones Dave only those that CHOOSE to try and read my stuff

Isn't the point that you are attempting to communicate with others?
Would you have us believe that you don't care if others can't make sense
of your writing or that they find it laborious to decipher it?

you are showing signs of meglomania in claiming your veiwpoint is the
only viewpoint

Right, Mark. Nothing is right or wrong, good or bad. There are only
shades of gray.

You can't learn
morse code .....

true enough

.....and it is someone else's fault.

never claimed that is another lie from you Dave

Didn't you claim that attempting to learn morse was "torture"? Were you
only torturing yourself?

I have never claimed that my lack of ability is ANYBODIES fault

It the fault of others that Codes testing contues to be requiredbut
that is another matter

You tell numerous lies

wrong

Wrong? You admitted it above in the very same posting!

and
begin to call numerous others "lier".

I have caled 4 people liars (the Comode and the various slits are not
proven to be people on their own so they don't count) and I have
called on lies

Would you like to adjust the number?

you have lied today in saying I claimed a 200k income I have not you
asumed incorrectly that that came as the only reason I would turn down
a job making 240K.

I asked you a question.

That you are (I infer from your action) a person
that would do anything for money ( or something like that) and you
assume everyone is like you (given the obvious differences betwen us
assuming I would do anything the same way as you is REALY stupid Dave)
is not my fault

Nothing is ever your fault, Mark. Your comments do not read as those of
a person with an IQ of 248.

you making incorrctly making assumetion beyond what I have said does
not make me liar but when you make make statement of fact based on
your incorect deduction it makes you the liar

"you making incrrctly making assumetion"? Your frequent lies make you a
liar, Mark. That's it in a nutshell.

You've shrouded yourself
in victimhood and you want a free ride in life.

another lie on your part

HF access in amateur radio?

how does this question relate to your claim?

You want a free ride in amateur radio. You want the regs changed to
accommodate you.

Hf access is needed for life?

I didn't write "for life", Mark. I wrote "in life". Remember, you're
supposed to be the fellow the 248 IQ. The two terms are quite different.

how is taking part in the porcess of making the rules as provided for
by law asking for a free ride in life?

You demand that the standards for obtaining HF amateur radio access be
lowered for *you*.

Others should have to try to decipher your
writing?

you DON"T have to try to deipher my writing. I have never said you do.
You choose to do so, if you don't like the rsults of your efforts make
another CHOICE nonone is holding a gun to your head and forcing you is
there? certainly not by my order, if you think someone is holding a
gun to head and making you read my stuf call 911, i am certain (a
rarity for me) that in this event and you call someone will help you.

Why are you babbling about calling 911 and someone holding a gun to
someone's head? Is the object of your posting here to communicate your
thoughts to others? If it is, you aren't doing a very good job of it.
One would think that you'd do all in your power to make your posts as
well written and concise as possible. You don't do so.

Mark is *special* and we have to make allowances for him.

never said that anywhere

No, I did, right here.

that is another lie in claiming I have

No, it is not.

You blame all of your
numerous problems on others.

another lie Dave

Mark Morgan on a number of issues: "Your problem"

so

There you have it.

if you can reason correctly this not my problem I refer you to
detailed response above to your lie about my claim of a 200k income

Do you mean my question?

I have not blamed you for any of MY rpoblems, I have points out you
have your own problem

That is simply incorrect.

Now, see if you can have me fired.

where do you work?

I'm not going to hand you anything, Mark. Go to work.

do you want me to get fired or not?

Suits me.

if it is your wosh that I try and get you fired, I am willing to help
you out, but you need to provide the name of your boss a means of
contacting him and I promise to look into it

Oh? Did Steve provide you the name of his boss and a means of
contacting him? Go to work, shirker.

we are talking about YOU

Okay, I'm telling you that Steve didn't provide you the name, address
and telephone number of his employer or of the employer's supervising
organization. I refuse to be held to a different standard. Go to work.

if you truely want me to get you fired then you are asking for my help
and to get it you must pay MY price

Pay your price? You're out of your perverted little mind.

I don't want you or Stevie fired from your jobs for my own sake.

Oh, I see. You're just doing it for the sake of humanity. That's very
noble.

In Stevies case we may end up there and indeed the result may turn out
to be Stevie losing his job but that is not in fact my true aim, it
may be what happens but we shall see

The result may be that you ending up with your ass in a crack. We shall
see. Enough of that. Your current problem is to find out who and where
my employer is. Then you'll need to find out who to contact in order to
point out that I've belittled and made fun of you. Be sure to tell them
that I see you as a liar and a pervert. Let them know that I refuse to
be politically correct in dealing with you. Good luck with your jihad.

Dave K8MN